Ourselves as fluffies. (Mexi)

If we were to create a fluffy version of ourselves (or someone we know) how would we choose the colours?

I thought about using our favourite colours but that didn’t seem any different to just creating a regular fluffy.
The most obvious way seemed to use the colours of the outfit most associated with ourselves. If I were to use the clothes from the model of myself that I’ve used would it make sense to have it be a black fluffy with a pale green mane?

This isn’t gonna be anything majorly important, I just wanted to know what made the most sense.

Also, how would the type of fluffy be determined?

17 Likes

Gonna tell you a secret, trash is just me. Or at least how I saw myself.

7 Likes

Stop that now, Mister. You’re no trash. Don’t equate yourself to me. That’s not cool.

7 Likes

Pink fluff, rainbow mane and tail, obviously.

5 Likes

i would say a unicorn, unless i go outside im naked soooooo white body with brown tail/mane, as well as many scars

3 Likes

idk it kind cute

5 Likes

When @emotionalsupportfluffy drew a cyclops fluffy at random, I just sort of adopted it as “Oculusfluffy”.

3 Likes

If I had to base this on real-life clothes and Genetics. I would end up looking like a Neon Blue Camo Pony, who was born with a red man at birth, only for it to turn brown when growing up.

If I had to guess species… Probably Earthie.

3 Likes

I gotta draw that fluffy more!

I use anarchy fluff for meta stuff sometimes (pale yellow with freckles and an orange mane, unicorn) but he’s not really me.

I think I’d be a pegasus. I don’t think I’d be poopie. I’d be pastel yellow, but not sure about my mane. Maybe white?

I don’t think choosing by clothes makes the most sense because clothes don’t come in as many colors as fluffies do. Most guys I know just wear black with one favorite accent color (mine’s camo green). So if we go by clothes, a lot of fluffies will be charcoal.

4 Likes

Sandy earth tone fluffy with antlers and bunny ears

2 Likes

I like the clothes idea, although as @emotionalsupportfluffy pointed out, a lot of people (guys specifically) mainly wear black… Maybe it could also be based on a colour associated with a favourite movie character, food, etc. Personally, I think it’d be cool if it was based off a childhood toy, kinda goes along with biotoys ya know?

As for the type… Again with the childhood thing, maybe it could be based off your interests as a kid.

I’d love to further expand my thoughts, but my mind just crashed so I’ll leave it at that!

3 Likes

I think I have an idea that may make it more unique and closer to my clothes. I’m just not sure if it may count as copying someones idea from another comic.

2 Likes

I would say based on hair color, but unless you have dyed hair that would get bland pretty quick…

maybe someone could make something like this but for a fluffy? i think it would be interesting to see.

2 Likes

Eh, I’ll do it.

2 Likes

i also started making one, oops lmao

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

(Hm, that looks more upset than I meant it to be(no harm no foul))

3 Likes

This but smaller. And with headphone. I’m always wearing headphones.

2 Likes

I should probably redo it, now that I don’t think I’m trash.

1 Like

Mine would be pale pink and silver as those are the two main colors I use. Hmmm May have to sketch this out…

2 Likes

Purple fluff, blue eyes and a dirty blonde mane.

I’d be a fluffy with a good coat color but a poopy-ish mane.

3 Likes