"Party Foals" (by RQ)

156 Likes

Gotta admit I’m just a filthy hugboxing communist, but I’d be more in favour of making Party Politicians. That stands some chance of solving the underlying problems, even if you get caught prison solves the problem of not affording food and housing, and they’d make far less annoying noises.

14 Likes

RQ always did good work.

14 Likes

Based RQ.

6 Likes

Always. One of the best to ever do it for sure.

3 Likes

Come on guys. I come here to escape my existential fury over the reality that is our broken, corrupt world and to vent my frustration healthily on imaginary cartoon horses rather than making pipe bombs. Don’t drag it in here with me.

10 Likes

I’ll save it for elsewhere then. Though I maintain we can also all enjoy imagining making pipe bombs and being able to get away with it. It’s about as unlikely as tiny talking horses and just as much fun.

3 Likes

Who said anything about getting away with it?

1 Like

RQ going above and beyond as always :glee:

5 Likes

Delightfully evil

1 Like

This feels like 2 different comics. The 1st part with the green foal comes a cross as a solo comic, with the 2nd one being an expansion of the party foal idea.

2 Likes

They were, but I figured putting them together in one post was okay since they’re both basically the same idea by the same person.

5 Likes

I forget when this was posted, but I’m pretty sure this is one of the images that got me thinking about a society where fluffies are mass produced for food, and occasionally tortured/beaten to death for yuks.

5 Likes

Man. Melting wax over a fluffy’s head is a new one. Love it

1 Like

1 Like

Just you wait. Someone is going to get an idea of turning this shit real when gene editing and chimeric organisms (possibly even brain implants like neuralink stuff) advance a tiny bit more, relative to history.

Some executive at Hasbro will unironically think “what if this could walk and talk and be a “pet” toy…?” and that will be that.

1 Like

The thought of a Party Politician Trump, Putin, Xi, Kim, Bolsonaro, Erdogan, or (maybe) Macron, would sound enticing for people.

2 Likes

This was sooooo deliciously fantastic

1 Like

Is RQ not running this account anymore?

1 Like

Nice