Peep (By:Nessie)

ORIGINAL POST: Peep (nessie)

CREATED BY: @Nessie

TRANSLATION BY: @AbuseEnjoyer

68 Likes

Is this a miscarriage or a premature birth cause i know the lil fuckers are hardy

5 Likes

Cute lil guy noooow eat it

3 Likes

It seems to be suggesting that her other babies were taken away but this underdeveloped one was left. It is her last baby and she is lavishing all the love in her broken heart upon it. The ear tag indicates she is in a breeding program.

Lacking fur doesn’t necessarily mean it will die or be disabled, lots of animals are born hairless. But it remains excellent sadbox. Presumably the only reason it was left with this loving mother is because it is weak and vulnerable, not considered to have value.

16 Likes

I thought since it lacked skin. Like that akin the harlequin syndrome but like the nerves were like dead so it was unable to feel pain.

2 Likes

I was hoping it was born without skin but it has eyelids and is cooing so i guess it’s just almost skinless? I’ll pay $5 and not a penny more.

1 Like

Seems to just be hairless and covered in blood from the birthing process.

4 Likes

it looks pretty happy

1 Like

What do they call fluffless fluffies anyway?

2 Likes

:frowning_face: Poor Mummah.

1 Like

Last is meant to be the LAST one? Or it’s last of a litter?

1 Like

Flat

3 Likes

Some canons have newborn foals be bald, others have them with a thin coat of fuzz. This looks like a ‘verse where they’re normally fuzzy, but this one was born bald and thus needs more help to stay warm than normal. It may or may not grow a proper coat as it gets older, might need a blanket or “wawmie-fwend” for life.

4 Likes

This is some fantastic sadbox.

(the best box)

3 Likes

Harlequin Icthyosis is a condition that makes the skin tough and scaly. The skin is still there, though; it’s just severely deformed.

1 Like

I thought it was paper skin

I thought it was paper skin?

No, that’s Epidermolysis Bullosa (Butterfly Skin Disease), where the slightest touch damages the skin.

3 Likes

Thank you for the differnce cause i tend to mix em up

2 Likes

No problem. :slight_smile:

2 Likes