Pest problem (DinoDino)

49 Likes

ohhh this sounds lovely!
i got an idea.
Find an alicorn fluffy. and pay it with a little bit of produce or a warm place to stay in exchange for it scaring off the other fluffies! Heck maybe even train it to hunt em so it can bring you back meat for fluffy stew.

18 Likes

Make them plow the earth and use a few as scarecrow

4 Likes

You’re gonna want to take care of a lot of Fluffies in a short amount of time so here’s what you do.

Put out a couple bowls of spaghetti, just place them anywhere near the field and leave them, the invaders will find them sooner or later and being Fluffies they will be unable to resist the Italian ambrosia.

Here’s the fun part, each bowl of spaghetti should be laced with a slow-acting poison. Why slow-acting? 1: So that as many Fluffies eat the spaghetti as possible without raising suspicions and 2: So that the mares of the herd can process that poison into toxic milk for their young.

After that, just sit back and let the poison do it’s work.

13 Likes

This is from an WoW quest, but turn more dark:

Bury them up to their head, screaming, yelling, all that good shit. Then you can use a shovel, foot, boots, a cartoon safe, pick your poison. Then bring down the pain by mashing their heads open, let them stay there in the hot sun - or my fave, use their living bodies in the ground to feed the plants.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Spare the light blue with brown mane in the back right of the third panel. They’ve got booperino poo brain / dick face. Breed them for a docile weed eater and fertilizer producer.

Everyone else though. Lay traps and hunt them down like it’s an 80’s action movie in the forest/jungle.

3 Likes

make a trap of leaves and sticks with some invisible string and use spaghetti as bait
make the trap as big as possible
fill the hole with enough ice so that when all the ice melts the hole fills with water so the fluffys suffer a slow and desperate death trying to escape the hole
if there are any survivors use a fishing rod and have fun fishing and roasting fluffys

3 Likes

Convince the fluffies you aren’t mad and are willing to let them play a game for better nummies if they bring you things like mushrooms/berries etc.

Then get them addicted to gambling to the point they’re wagering their foals, special friends or even their leggies. Hold any/all of the stuff that they wagered while they bring you more forage to gamble and lose in desperation.

Use winnings how you will till you decide what to do with the fluffies.

5 Likes

Use sketti to trick them all into a hole… The sketti was laced with laxative. Watch as they slowly cannibalize each other. Then drown. In their own excrement.

4 Likes

Kinda wanna see at least two turned into work fluffs, forced to till the land and plant the seeds of food they shall never be able to eat.

6 Likes

Cover them all in spaghetti sauce. They’ll eat each other to death.

2 Likes

Demonfluffy do it

hee hoo brain go squoosh

i love the idea of planting crops in the corpses, like growing maize using fish

Oh, man, that’s a fun quest. I miss old-school WoW sometimes.

Wow everyone is going for involved stuff. I was just thinking cut some heads off and put them on a stick for any fluffies to see. Like those skulls or human heads on sticks or whatever you call it, since sticks won’t hold the weight of a head I think.

Or crucify some fluffies idk.

2 Likes

a flamethrower is always fun…

1 Like

Tell the raptors to a feast, there of abundance of fluffys. It’s gets even better, the more fear and terror on the fluffy, the more tenderizing and juicy on fluffy terrors.

1 Like

Have the ones who were fucking in the background watch their spawn die

1 Like

You should put some antidiarrheal medication on your crops, this will clog their intestines up and they’ll die from constipation… downside is they’ll continue to feest on your crops until the die

2 Likes