Petra Fluffies (Commissioned for Angry19) (InfraredTurbine)

So, hello everybody!
Here’s a commission I did for Angry19,. to show a little about his new fluffies: Petra fluffies!
I added a few info about his brand of fluffies, but I’d recomend reading more about it on his post explaining about it clicking here! xD

For commissions, feel free to contact me here or on discord any time :wink:

63 Likes

heh, heh, nice.

7 Likes

When I read the post last week, this new species was so over the top better than, well, everything, I thought it was a joke.

9 Likes

This slightly comes off as one of those “My OC is OP and can’t be beaten” things 12 year olds make…

No offense.

17 Likes

I’m just the messenger
xD

10 Likes

Can we all unite under the banner that is is awesome that they are “Not affected by bleach” :laughing:

14 Likes

I know, I’m just saying.

Petra Fluffies might be a step up from normal fluffies, but I can still see ways they can be abused, so they are not that OP.

I could see someone cutting off their tongues just to get a slight buzz from the alcohol they contain in them.

13 Likes

yeah I know, just joking around with ya xD

7 Likes

it’s what the scientist did without ovebearing deadlies. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I’d be more worries about weirdos french kissing fluffies at random trying to get a buzz.

13 Likes

like the stuff in hand gel.

3 Likes

If the fluffy can’t be harmed by bleach, why would I buy it?

8 Likes

deep cleaning.

3 Likes

Their imperfections are most of what make fluffies interesting. At least for me.

9 Likes

I really like your coloring on the first one. Really good.

5 Likes

Im just wait for the twist ending

let me guess they are cannibals

5 Likes

Good old donut steel I am surprised they don’t beat up bullies

8 Likes

at 5 cm :rofl:

3 Likes

Six month adulthood?

So they take three times as long as standard Fluffies. Not a great turnaround for lab animals or when you want to cause a famine intentionally, but staying as Foals longer would be desirable.

But why call them Petra?

3 Likes

Petra can reporoduce at 2 months. :revolving_hearts:

and the reason for the name old headcanon idea petrifying fluffy to behave. :ghost: :scream:

2 Likes