Pike Food (by: FallenAngel)

Base loosely on the Skettiland Trappers series by @creeper

Check the story HERE

55 Likes

Are they bait?

2 Likes

Nope , if your read the story basically left to be eaten by hungry pikes on the lake those sea fluff infested it.

2 Likes

Next time, they should just throw piranhas in the lake to avoid the sea rat infestation.

2 Likes

Well its a sport fishing lake, thats why in the story they held the contest to clear out as much shitrat they can before giving back the lake some of its original and hungry resident.

Having piranhas would much gotten worst :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Also piranhas would only frenzy once there’s blood in the water, whereas pike will hunt down the fatty seafluffs. They’re also more likely to be native to the waters, so you avoid the issues of introducing even more species that don’t belong to the area ( which is why the fluffies were there in the first place ). Plus they can be sport-fished themselves afterwards!

How the sea fluffies can still beg their helpless chirpie babbehs to save them while underwater does remain a mystery~

4 Likes

The magic of comic making :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

my first fan art! LOVE IT! beautiful job!

4 Likes

Either way, its just as ineffective! XD

2 Likes

Glad you like it :blush:

1 Like

thx

2 Likes

Piranhas really ain’t even all that mean, and will also munch on plant stuff.
Snakeheads on the otherhaaand… there are some pretty scary ones.
Well, snakeheads being fierce invasive species is actually a problem in some places, so maybe that wouldn’t be a good idea either actually. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Personally, I quite like gar fish because I think they look fascinating and even kinda cute, and though I don’t have an interest in sports fishing I wouldn’t mind if I could see a cool gar in a natural habitat… I wonder if maybe there are some gar which would like fluffies. :thinking: Well, alligator gar, sure, because they’re so big. Gotta chuck in the right sized fluffy for the right sized gar, and see which snoots snap. xD

3 Likes

Killer-whales also often feast on sea-fluffs.
(I oughta know)

4 Likes

Awesome, pike is my favorite fish! Biggest, coolest, tastiest, and the only reason some people don’t like it is literally that it’s too good! :smile:

2 Likes

Nature is so fascinating. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Uh lol

Problem With Fluffies: Part 7

1 Like