Pillow Huggies 2, The Enhuggening (Pastry_Knight)

Obviously your two fluffies were special friends, but propping them up to let them fuck when they asked for kids seemed like a lot of effort so you tied tomato by the tail so he wouldnt get in the way of the stallion you found.

Pillow Huggies Wat do? (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com) sequel to

84 Likes

Now that’s brutal.

10 Likes

Could we add tge brutal factor by neutering and pillowing and shaving tge blue one bald and sell him as a studbag or a litterpal or something? He’s done his purpose and now is useless. Then put the pillows in the same pen. But when she becomes more immobile or suspended by her bloated pregnancy, have the red one will be positioned behind her until she gives birth and has the job of carrying the foals to the milk if in the HC they can’t crawl or squirm towards it. Or if the owner is very devious, he could gaslight the pillows in thinking that their foaks are born as pillows and makes the parents work to carry them to the milk and litterbox.

9 Likes

“I said you could have kids. I didn’t say they would be YOUR kids”

I’m not sure what hurts more, the apparent betrayal for the mare, thinking her beloved isn’t saving her, or the cuckoldry for the stallion, watching a real man do what he cannot.

Also please name the blue guy Cuck

13 Likes

Isn’t the ‘cuck’ the one watching, IE: ‘being cucked’? In this case, the red one?
I think the blue would be more akin to the ‘bull’ in this situation.

1 Like

Thats the joke mate

2 Likes

…are you sure?

Yeah is ironic because hes the one doing the cuckholding

I was waiting for this

Pistachio’s Special Friend (OtherCoraline)

Do it.

1 Like

Like how she can clearly see and knows why he can’t help , same reason she can’t move XD , good stuff

3 Likes

Just what I wanted to see!

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

Rape the male pillow next!

2 Likes

you know what would be cool?
that she had 6 foals that look EXACTLY LIKE THE STALLION (blue hair and wine mane and tail)
so tomato NEVER forgets that those are not his sons

3 Likes

damn i really wrote that
i know is a 100% fake scenario
but sometimes i read the kind of shit i write and i feel kinda sick
like some sort of post nut clarity

1 Like

Headcanon names:
Red=C(h)uck
Lilac=Lie-r (because soon a pregnant pillow)
Blue=Chold pronounced chode because his only purpose is being a walking dick

1 Like

Nah keep him after all now you got a fluffy for studding whenever they ask for kids again just bring him out.
Plus it makes them know and remember he is around which is worse.

Just like we shouldn’t neuter Tomato he needs to know it is there and he will not get to use it.

Just so that we can convince one of his daughters to bite it off later

2 Likes

Or maybe turn the stud smarty into a stud bag…keeos him right there and useful for possible business practices with artificial insemination for clients mares. Thst and tho he never will get good feels again, hes still ironically helping with many mares. Also could be a warning to Tomato if he gets unruly he could end up worse than the studbag

Nuuuu! Fwuffy nu wike netowawe!

1 Like