Pillow Huggies Wat do? (Pastry_Knight)

You come home from a long day at work to find that your two pillowfluffs have shuffled together and are happily rubbing their noses together, rather than their usual gentle sobbing as they sit in a pile of their own waste.

What do you do?

I am looking for suggestions on what you would do can be abuse or hugbox or otherwise.

Inspired by @Ace’s comment on Sucks to Suck

84 Likes

Im fine with it let them continue, in fact specifically state if they ever stop nuzzling and gibbing “Smeww place huggies?” then you will seperate them forever.

Proceed to watch as they begin chafing and making there noses bleed and get sore and infected, maybe eventually they split there noses or something idk :shrug:

19 Likes

If they want special friends they can be breedbags

4 Likes

Get a smarty from the street to fuck the mare right there, get rid of smarty after and pillow the kids as they pop out

5 Likes

Honestly the worst you could do to them is absolutely nothing. The stallion is going to work himself into the world’s most painful pair of blue balls and the mare is going to want for babbehs she’ll never be given.

17 Likes

I’d let them continue, its nice to see pillows happy for a change. Maybe give them some strawberries or other fruits treats and stuff. But if a smarty tries to sully the moment, paralyse him and have him watch these two be happy.

11 Likes

Likely a bunch of cute pictures, then a long conversation about if they have babbehs, the babbehs will have weggies and i won’t take them away. But if they still want to have them I will do what I can to help them.

Then again any pillows I have would likely be rescues. If it was a hellgremlin universe? Nugget time for the stallion with no nunu stick but still have his lumps, and put him right where he can be tormented by the smell of his special friend 24/7.

2 Likes

Just a single pane of glass inbetween them. They can see each other, but cannot touch each other

7 Likes

Hmmm seems I’ve made a mistake (more than just owning a fluffy let alone two) that I need to rectify. Put them both in glass enclosures and sit them juuuuust close enough that they’re almost touching but not close enough that their body head radiates through the glass.

1 Like

1 Like

Put them in separate rooms behind several closed doors so not only do they never see each other again, but they can’t even hear each other anymore.

Serves 'em right for trying to be happy.

5 Likes

I tell them I’m happy for them and give them permission to have kids.

Then I watch them slowly realise they can’t hump without help and I’m not going to intrude on their special time together

13 Likes

Encourage them to play with special places too and then give someone a surprise penectomy.

2 Likes

I grab them by their ugly docked tails and pull them apart so they can’t touch. Then like IDK maybe I empty the canister from my vacuum cleaner on them.

1 Like

snuggles. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cover them in honey and then pour ants on them.

Put them nose to ass end and strap them down in place. Rotate positions every few days.

make one the litterpal of the other by turns
Lets see if they want to keep rubbing noses after that

1 Like

I mean, you can always sew them together if they want to be close so bad

3 Likes

Some guy did that to my mailbox when I was in highschool

3 Likes