Pinata (Artist: Carpdime) (Fb id: 23156)

23156 - abuse artist_carpdime blood broken_bones dropped explicit flying foals pinata

50 Likes

This post left vacant as it is pending further information, whether it is from a retrievable archive or from the artist himself.

I thought that was a real mare for a moment. In fact it still might be.

Read a story on here about a birthday pinata switched to a pregnant mare, can’t remember the name but this reminded me of that story.

4 Likes

Don’t know if this is old or new but it’s awesome to see you back dude

Its old. Carpdime has done newer work, but its not abuse. This particular image was from 2014. Also, Carp has been back since 2020.

(post deleted by author)

But it’s their account posting it right? Or is this some kinda fuckery the archivist is doing

Would that be Party Foul, by @Hackerkyle ?

Warning! Link leads to themes of divorce! Especially how bitter & petty people in that situation can be.

2 Likes

That’s the one.

Brutal in more ways than one, but effective

2 Likes

As I have stated before here I am the one doing this particular batch of uploads. That said, and speaking as an admin, I have the ability to transfer ownership control of content to a specific account, which I do for all my reuploads of Carpdime’s content. (I do the same for all reuploaded content where the creator has made an account on this site. If they haven’t, they’d be place under Archivist or one of the numerous archive accounts)

If you’re wondering why Carpdime himself has not been reuploading his past content, the reasons are as such: ( a) Carpdime did not save any of the stuff he had previously uploaded to the booru and ( b) he prefers not to upload his past content himself. Also, ( c) I had reach an agreement with him that I can upload his past content, a process which I had decided to do slowly until recently. Part of the reaosn why I did it slowly, and if you’ve noticed, is because I like to research and give as much background as I can about a specific image Carpdime has drawn. I’m a little critical of the way some past booru content has been haphazardly reuploaded.

Lastly, if you’re looking for content Carpdime himself has drawn, it would be content that does not have a fluffybooru ID and is most recent. Here’s an example drawn in March.

Ah I see thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Sorry this is unrelated but I’ve been confused about this. Many times when I try to reply to someone it isn’t marked as a reply. Can you still see that I’m replying to you?
Like with my post above

That’s a game I’d happily play.

The concept was fairly simple, the motivation was to experiment with low perspective angles. Perspective is hard!

1 Like