Pinky the Stuffy 01 (by Booperino)

Based on Stuffy Fluffy - Story by Hornlarry - Art by Carpdime (FB id: 41899) by @Hornlarry (done with permission)

Not sure how long this one gonna be, but i’ll try adding some color for it ^^

82 Likes

I’m curious about the pink fluffy. Will we ever get context about it?

6 Likes

I’m glad someone else realizes what an ass that guy was.

7 Likes

Click the link

7 Likes

It’s amazing to see your comics with fully rendered art! You’ve got some serious talent, yo

3 Likes

Haha that’s great! You work fast

5 Likes

Good reference, glad to think there is a dead foal in this situation…

2 Likes

I was eager to finally see a comic in your style! It’s a great start for a side story, keep up!

4 Likes

Fantastic alternative point of view.

3 Likes

Looks like she will need to adopt a fluffy to be a mate. Delilah is going to need to make a strong bond and relationship before she well feel safe enough to mate. The problem will come in finding a stallion patient enough to wait until she is ready.

2 Likes

Maybe she would do better with just insemination? No stallion needed and she’ll get to have the babies she so desire. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Smack that guy for being a jackass :triumph:

3 Likes

idk, getting babbehs from a non-fluffy might fuck her up more since it is similar to what caused all this.

2 Likes

Depends on how you plate up the informatinon to her. It might be a good thing letting her know she can have babies but no special hugs are needed. With the right wording it might be just what she wants. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, but when you get into trying to explain nuance to a fluffy you never know what will possibly happen. Would be comical though.

1 Like

It was thrown away, not killed outright. Someone could still find it…

1 Like

@Booperino I suggest have her show the…speciaw huggie educational video so she can understand.

1 Like

shes aware how it works, shes just scared after the doll incident

2 Likes

Have the stallion go slow and have the owner at least hold her leg in case of instinct reaction

Im sure if its artificial insemination she wont have the “true experience”

1 Like