Poopie babbehs don't deserve milkies (Bad_Roomie)

Awesome story idea.
Really cost affective

4 Likes

Random note: realizing she ate cup noodle. Apparently it’s not Korean like what @SuperWeaner tried eating.

5 Likes

I figure “wuv ‘n’ huggies for evvwy fwuffy” fluffies the the majority of fluffies, with smarties and hellgremlin fluffies being a minority but more suited for survival in a fluff-eat-fluff world. Also easier to write about.

2 Likes

Que divertido familia mojón muere por inanición y la madre acabará igual pero con más sufrimiento mientras pasa :rofl::+1:

2 Likes

That would make sense, I would’ve just wished that the mare could’ve been a spoiled, rotten, rude and cruel mother. That would justify what happened in my mind. Granted I know we all feel differently about these strange creatures but I do enjoy justice rather then just bland cruelty.

That being said it’s roomies (phenomenal) art so he calls the shots on it.

3 Likes

Wow @Bad_Roomie your Fluffy even the good ones like the Poopie Mumma and babbehs are so punishable I just want to see them suffer and to see them slowly starve was oooohh orgasmic.

7 Likes

Yeah, that was sad AF.

That is crazy good sadbox. The babies begging by the window was especially grim.

7 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: he should have kept messing with her by crushing her already dead babbehs(by the way seriously lov your fluffys especially the misery their eyes show)

3 Likes

damn… peak depression this one :sob: i always feel so bad for your fluffys they like lil sad potatoes lol

7 Likes

This makes perfect sense to me! Great job Bad Roomie!!

4 Likes

In terms of sadbox its sad and frustrating how that asshole just cheaply took a feral’s own hard milk for her babies to be given to some store foals than make their fuckin own ones.

Cheap ass way of business ugh :triumph:

A great art and shows how even an employee would go that cheap to feed their foals unless thats how its manager told them if so hope karma slap them.

9 Likes

Later the foals in the shop will die do to health complications do to using a filthy, diseased mare for feeding.

5 Likes

Ah yes. Cold blooded old school abuse. We need more of this and a lot of it.

5 Likes

Well, they are not exactly animals … I like to think that fluffy shop owners are the most fed up with them, so they treat them quite indifferently, it is very likely that the mummah died on the street anyway so. …why not make a profit before then?

And yes, she was a great mother. She could have been a great nurse fluffy, a pity that the man did not even bother to know her behavior.

6 Likes

I’m glad you aren’t oblivious to those details, really brings depth to your work. That being said, I’d love to see some neutral box justice at some point. But hey, your the artist, you do you.

That being said pour one out for the gud mummah

2 Likes

Oh nice I love this good job on this @Bad_Roomie

2 Likes

Justice is overrated imho

4 Likes

thinking of a dumb plot twist she has fluffy aids and all those store foals die from it lmao

2 Likes

the joker wrote this post
:laughing:

1 Like