Poopie babbehs don't deserve milkies (Bad_Roomie)

I am litteraly here because society

1 Like

surprisingly agree with this, the human was just an underpaid employee doing its job, he is not being paid to care

4 Likes

humans create you to be companions, then none of them want you. fluffies live in a society

1 Like

All I can think is one of those babies would’ve starved anyways. She had five babies so by just the fact of that there’d be one baby who’d have less milk then the rest.

3 Likes

Marvelous.

slow clap

1 Like

“Jokah knowsies! How 'bout anothah jokesies, Muwway?”
“What ‘ou ge’ …when ‘ou cwoss a nu gud thinkie pwace wonewy fwuffy wit a society tha weabe fwuffy an’ tweat fwuffy wike poopie!?”
“Jokah tewsies what 'ou get! ‘ou get wha’ 'ou fwuffin desewbe!”
sorry poopies on murray in live tv

6 Likes

Hasbio never asked me if I want them

3 Likes

joker stairs scene to Rock n Roll part 2 but its just a green and purple fluffy slowly tripping and bouncing down a hundred stairs

3 Likes

four fucks in a sake!
in thr middle of it I was like… hmm what if ?..
nooo…
noo wayyy…
lmaaaaoooo
masterpiece of abuse right here for sure
love yourartstyle/stories !

2 Likes

Lmfao

2 Likes

The only thing I hope for now is that the ugly neon-coloured foals also meet equally sticky ends.

1 Like

Oof. From fluffy perspective, heartless tragedy for the family. From the perspective of the human, it’s just another feral no one cares about. He might even be thinking that he made her useful for once in her life.

Quality sadbox, getting completely fucked over by life for no good reason other than lack of care by their own creators. sad chef’s kiss

4 Likes

Yeah, the comic would make more sense if she was kept around, but B_R was clearly going for maximum sadness by making her a one-and-done who gets thrown away at the end of the day.

1 Like

Mmm, delicious. Right into the favorites pile. Only thing I’d change is having them starve to death in the dumpster, to feeble to move. Just so she can watch them do it even closer.

3 Likes

Wow, that store owner/worker didn’t even mercy-kill the brown fluffy’s foals, he let them follow him, watch other foals drink the milk thus making them die of starvation and saddies, and then just yeets the family out in the trash. Friggin’ peak apathy.

5 Likes

This causing him to waste precious time looking for mares that are ready to nurse every two hours or so. Money saved on food (cents per meal) is wasted looking for replacements.

Buuut, that’s not the point.

6 Likes

It’s two free bags of milk, no feeding or care required. Once the tits are empty just toss her and rotate your usual milkbags back in.

5 Likes

My thought he was just dumping trash in the alley one day and saw a random feral with two full tits.

3 Likes

Could be, but followups in the comments say otherwise. THAT SAID, its entirely possible none of that was thought of ahead and for me to dwell on it is to futile. The point of all of this was to show hopelessness and helplessness, not a sound business model!

2 Likes

i’d say it’s both