Poopie babbehs don't deserve milkies (Bad_Roomie)

413 Likes

Very good sadbox. Poor mama! Poor babies! And she was only a milkbag once? It’s like… Wow. Dude went out of his way to do all that…

68 Likes

Well that’s just dumb.

If you need a milk bag that badly, either pillow one you already own or cut out the eyes and tongue of the one you just abducted.

I mean I get that she’s already primed for feeding which makes it easier, but the one time use is just a waste of time and effort. Better to keep her around and use the babbehs as bargaining chips to keep her docile

54 Likes

Great art, great work. Felt terrible after reading, @I_might_be_weasel needs this.

All of them were so cute and lovable and sad … I love poopie fluffs.

19 Likes

It occurs to me that the owner of the store does this constantly, thus not spending on food and lowering maintenance costs. That’s why he can have better discounts than the competition

28 Likes

A HAPPY fluffy!? A brown colored HAPPY fluffy!?! Not on my Christian minecraft server!! Off with the weggies!

lol, I love this! :rofl:
He just cuts her legs off, feeds the babbehs, and tosses her out just as an F-U!

28 Likes

He better hope the feral population is safe and healthy then o.o

9 Likes

Wow Bad Roomie that was brutal and awesome :heart:
I think the extra adorable way you draw your fluffies makes the sadness and abuse hit extra hard.

12 Likes

Artwork is great, but I agree that milkbagging her did not make sense. A more logical way to present her might have been as a mummah in a back room area. An alley fluff could have diseases and parasites, so not a good choice for feeding valuable foals.

Her foals starved to death really quick, it seemed.

8 Likes

Mmm good mummah abuse I love it.

She went out of her way to care for her foals only to watch them starve while she fed others, the reality of them being poopie the last thought that went through their mind.

Amazing as always Roomie!

14 Likes

Damn they did her dirty! What a shame, she seemed to be a sincerely polite mother… don’t know if this dude should be running a fluffymart… God only knows what the back rooms look like.

Regardless, very well drawn… maybe one day we shall see a happy ending

4 Likes

This one hits the spot better than many other comics I’ve seen in a long time. Congratulations, it has it all: the utter indifference for fluffy suffering, adorable foals all along dancing, covering their eyes and so on and the tragic ending.

PS: pillowing her was so hilariously unnecessary.

17 Likes

I mean, why not. He is pretty caring
Even if it’s only for the merchandise

9 Likes

Two words
Feral control

10 Likes

I mean he just destroyed a good mother’s life, he coulda sold it for a higher price rather then amputate it, let it suffer, have it watch its children perish, then chucked it helplessly into a dumpster along side her offsprings corpses. I’m incredibly biased towards hugbox, and this is sadbox, but it seems like he just went out of his way to cause animal suffering… as a pet shop owner.
What do I know though haha

5 Likes

This suffering is delicious.

The dude should’ve kept her around though, all that trouble of cutting her legs off for one feeding?

7 Likes

She is a feral. What’s the point of buying her if you can find one on the street?

7 Likes

A fluffy with such a kind disposition would certainly sell for much more, regardless of where it came from. He captured a bag of cash and may have not gotten its full value out.

5 Likes

How do you know that it’s rare for a feral fluffy in his world to be like that?

6 Likes

Educated guess, some of his previous (and very good) stray art featured strays having favorites, or being downright rude. I know it makes sadbox, well, sadbox but it’s a shame things couldn’t turn around.

2 Likes