Lastest spark of hope (by Booperino)

Based on Poopie babbehs don't deserve milkies (Bad_Roomie) , done with permission from the original author

Whatever happened next to the Mummah and Babbeh? That i’ll leave up to peoples imagination :slight_smile:

I did my best to try to emulate @Bad_Roomie art ^^’ hope i did a decent-ish job lol. That new strip was very good and broke me very bad XD thanks for letting me give a tiny smidgeon of hope to its ending. I wanted to keep it sad and believable ^^

100 Likes

you didn’t forget to ask him, right?

8 Likes

of course i asked, i even mention at the top that it was done with permission

16 Likes

Look in the top of the post.

5 Likes

i am not very good at reading

12 Likes

Aw, thank you @Bad_Roomie!

Yeah, Bad Roomie’s art is really deceptive. Its easy to look and ask, “how hard can it be?” OH MY GOODNESS ITS HARD. Especially when you try to emulate the coloring. Because that’s when you really start looking and noticing a TON of details that you took for granted. The more you look, the better it gets.

12 Likes

It’s neat to see your take on BR’s style :heart:
And I’m glad their ultimate fate is left in the air.

7 Likes

Happens to the best of us.

5 Likes

ikr! one of the most unique here in the community :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amazing work on the artstyle, especially with the distressed expression and moustaches, if I didn’t know any better i’d say it was lineart made by the big man himself

3 Likes

Best snoots in the business.

6 Likes

Nooooooooo they need to suffer, they don’t deserve happiness… Just eat your dead babbehs than you have milk you dumie, its not like ferals wouldn’t know that cannibalism can safe a live.

Sorry Booperino your art is amazing and normally I’m all for a happy end for poopie Fluffys but BadRomies… I just want to see them suffer they are soooooo punishable.

6 Likes

lmao they do have that “cute aggression” quality sometimes other times i just want to hug them ;w;

3 Likes

Noooo I mean yes, no I mean no his are the punshiest Fluffys so they only deserve pain… I mean yes they give me super cute aggressions but his are also sooo fucked up and innocently evil, I mean man they are evil even his poopie like the mother who sacrificed her poopie baabeehs to safe her blue one…just suffering.

1 Like

I just don’t get cute aggression. I mean, intellectuall I get the concept but I don’t actually get it.

The only time I want to do something bad to Bad Roomie’s fluffies is when they’re being horrible. Pedo fluffs need to die. The smarties kidnapping mamas just so they could have milk. Stuff like that.

Don’t you DARE touch the breadfluffs. Carbs and cute? Squee!

@Booperino - how do you do that strike-out thing?

5 Likes

what strike-out thing?

1 Like

This.

OH! Is that the code?

3 Likes

no

3 Likes

just ~~ before and after text
see

3 Likes

“Oh this, this is beautiful.”

roomies comic slugged me square in the feels, glad to see a teeny ray of hope can find its way through.
Deadass before I clicked on this I thought it was a bad roomie sketch, well done.

4 Likes