Side Effect [Super Weaner]

Continuity story of Poopie babbehs don’t deserve milkies (Bad_Roomie)

Thanks @Bad_Roomie for allowing me to do this lmao.
Idea from @KonkeyDong

137 Likes

This kids is why you only use approved milkbags that have been vaccinated and dewormed.

19 Likes

Looks like cosmic irony strikes again. You did a good job replicating the art style btw

13 Likes

LOL! Well, there you go! Egad, how much does a platinum foal sell for, anyhow?

Your stories with Bad Roomie’s style of art is a really good combination. Possibly better than Roach Queen’s, and that was already a good combination.

7 Likes

I still can’t get over such dick move for that poor mare and her foals. Such a shame for the store babies who didn’t know and just feed but that dude totally deserves it!

6 Likes

Yep. Sadly the foals didn’t* but I’d imagine his pay will be docked their retail price plus extra for accessories not sold.

Which, if you go by the “fluffmart employees are minimum wage earners”…

*Or maybe they did and we just don’t know it…

6 Likes

Ha! Karma slap ya in the face you fucking moron! Hope you get fired or work like shit to pay the damages you did! :triumph::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes

Hopefully, they were rude and entitled. Be a shame if every fluffy with good intentions in this story got wiped out.

Ha! Love it! And everyone who knows me, love how action/reaction plays out! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

3 Likes

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

2 Likes

Live by the poopies.

Die by the poopies.

2 Likes

This really is the story that keeps giving.

1 Like

Five seconds later…

5 Likes

Its neat to see the conclusion on the other side of the equation (the workers pov). Imo the original, this one and possibly my take on the ending really help give this broader look on a simple one-shot story :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ivermectin when?

1 Like

And then the employee got fired, became homeless, died, and his corpse fed plenty of fluffy families. Said families grew up to be big and strong.

5 Likes

20 bucks tops

For the foals? Hrm… depends on the story and the requisite misery needed for the employee. And again, the accessories are the real money maker.

“$20 per foal, then $400 for the first month’s kibble, toys, FluffTV commission, etc.”

1 Like

I belive fluffs are for Sodomy and abuse but cost me that kind of money and you are next to get pillowed and lose your nu nu stick.

1 Like