Poopie babbehs don't deserve milkies (Bad_Roomie)

Possibly. But at the same time it kind of misses the point of it. Its supposed to be a waste, its supposed to be sad, etc.

Keep in mind a breeder might just breed/raise their own nurse mares. Why trust some random dude off the street with a feral he claims is good when you can have a mare you KNOW is good and does things your way because you raised them yourself? Or got from a trusted source?

5 Likes

Damn, what a massive amount of shitty deeds one after anotherā€¦and to top it all off the babbehs die right along side mummeh as she pleads for her worthless self. Massive karmic murder boner 9000

I see many comments saying that it would not be a sustainable model because of the waste of time ā€¦ but these things reproduce non-stop and plague the streets and parks, with a walk around the park on the corner you will find new families ready to be destroyed c:

Although yes, only one mare with a contagious disease is enough to ruin several good quality foals, so far they have been lucky ā€¦ but it cannot last foreverā€¦

9 Likes

Its hard to shut my brain off and to just appreciate things for what they are some times.

That said: egad, youā€™d think people would be more careful throwing away their food if things got that bad! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I kinda felt a little bad for the little poopies familyā€¦ shame they didnā€™t die a better deathā€¦

1 Like

Okie dokie, I donā€™t have the tools and skills now.

Thereā€™s one guy here (name eludes me) that does stuff using minimal drawing and lots of stock photography they find online. Some folks write because they canā€™t draw. And if you donā€™t want to do a whole big story, try a poem or something short but amusing.

Just keep it within the rules and have fun!

Due, this is sublime, this is genius, this is the work of somebody that has issues, and I canĀ“t believe I cant come up with something as close as perfect as this.

Bravo, to you good sir, bravoā€¦
If I could, i would voice over this.

2 Likes

I blame PETA for releasing them early and making them vermin.

3 Likes

She looks so happy and cute eating her garbage sketti, poor thing. I canā€™t help it, I just wanna save her and take her and her babies home.

3 Likes

He could have done it just for his own amusement, you know. Get out some aggression that he has for the merchandiseā€¦

2 Likes

Well, it depends for economic reasons for the human you only need milk if he needs you. for other reasons no you gonna die and donā€™t need milk. Itā€™s usually unfortunate that the good coloured are usually stupid and the bad coloured are good behaved.

Maybe itā€™s a form of stress release for the employees. Being around shitrats for a job can be extremely annoying, with their incessant noise and ā€œcutesyā€ baby talk, that can be hard on the nerves. So in addition to saving on resources and a bit of money, helping out with the fluffy infestation problem, also helps employees vent out their frustrations at fluffies so they donā€™t have a breakdown. A win-win I say.

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to not over think it at this point :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Based

1 Like

shopkeeper:why do I hear boss music?
stener with a shotgun

1 Like

poor thing. Such a good mother

3 Likes

What a good mother atleast they all die argony.

3 Likes

This is made me rage lol. Not just over the poopie fluffies, but how this absolute mouth-breather uses a feral mare as a milkbag, which is guaranteed to give parasites/illness to the in-store foals.

10 Likes

Wouldā€™ve love to have seen her try rolling herself to the window, crushing the foals in the process.

4 Likes