Poopie Babbeh's Fate (Craftyskunk)

A lonesome poopie babbeh is picked up by a nearby shelter, with low chances of adoption. However, the local disability association has a shortage of assistance dogs. They decide to take a chance on an otherwise unadoptable babbeh…

Author's Note

It’s finally finished!! This took so long due to Octoberthon, then I wanted to take a small break which extended because my uterus decided to rebel against me.
The poll results demanded lil miss poopie get a happy ending, and here she is helping her Mummah get around town! Hope you enjoy!

Titless Mare

54 Likes

Very nice ending!

3 Likes

A fantastic use for a fluffy in ‘undesireable’ colors. They tend to have the temperment to be service fluffies!

3 Likes

I like when fluffies have little vests or whatever. Someone frequently draws their pillows with blanket vest things and I really enjoy that.

6 Likes

I like the idea of fluffies in clothing. They look super cute, and it gives the impression that the owner really cares about them.

1 Like

Service fluffs are the best fluffs.

1 Like

Service Fluffies are wonderful! It’s such a good role for them, I think they’d take to it perfectly. :black_heart:

1 Like

<3

1 Like