Titless Mare (Craftyskunk)

It seems this poor alley mummah can’t feed her widdow babbehs anymore. What a shame.

Her fate is sealed, but I thought it would be fun to leave the fates of her 3 babbehs to the community.

Poll Details

The polls will be open for one week to give everyone enough time to vote. Leave some fate suggestions in the comments and I just might take inspiration (I won’t do full-on gore for abuse, so keep that in mind).

Once the fates are determined and drawn, I’ll link them to this post.

Bestest Babbeh’s Fate
Purple Babbeh’s Fate
Poopie Babbeh’s Fate

84 Likes

I like how the poopie babbeh is just screeeing mindlessly off the the side,hahaha.

20 Likes

After a long hard day of being bullied by his siblings, Poopie Babbeh erupts with joy as his mummah comes home from finding nummies. Even if he’s last, his greatest joy is milkies.

But then she sit downs and shows her scars

9 Likes

I know that feel all too well

4 Likes

~shakes the two tits he’s sewn together like a martini shaker~

“Looks like thos baby’s need some milk… Shame.” ~inserts straw into nipple one and begins sipping~

8 Likes

Bestest baby can be fed to an animal, like a snake or cat.

Purple baby can be taken care off, seems rather well behaved.

Poopy can be a lost soul on the street, being beaten up by other fluffies.

5 Likes

God I love how the poopie babbeh is just fucking screaming

God I hate fluffies

6 Likes

Womp womp

1 Like

Take the brown foal and kill the rest

3 Likes

I expect pure hugbox all the way through because that’s how most of these polls go, but I’m hoping for a sadbox dark horse win

2 Likes

4xcub6~3

3 Likes

I wish to see more of this. Take alley mummah, remove tits, watch babbehs die and hear them get weaker. Fun.

3 Likes

Can’t I vote for both sad and abuse at the same time?! I really think red up there deserves it.

1 Like

2 drops of glue would do the same

1 Like

I want it done African-style with machete.

3 Likes

Bestest baby took a shit on his mother and fucked off. After walking for a couple of forevers(about 20-30 minutes) he came across a fluffy mare that seemed sympathetic to his plight after listening to his embellished sob story. The mare promised him all the milk he could drink if he trusted her.
After making himself comfortable in his new mother’s back fluff the little bastard fell asleep.
A painful fall woke him up.
He found himself surrounded by mean looking fluffies with hunger in their eyes.
Before he could say a word one of the fluffies ripped one of his legs off and ate it.
So it continued until he was leg less and wing less. Then his stomach was torn open and the rest of the cannibal fluffies had their fill of his intestines.

2 Likes

No. Kill the poopie babbeh. It’s ugly and worthless and nobody wanted it.

Poopie white-knighting is so irritating.

2 Likes

Jeez dude reflecting much

The proper term for that comeback would be projecting, and also that isn’t even a relevant response to what I said.

Unless you’re saying I think I’m worthless and ugly and I’m projecting it onto this fictional shitmouse.

In which case you’d be right.

My parents never loved me and I was raised by basement rats.

1 Like

Thats ok man sorry to hear that, hope things improve for you soon

1 Like