Poopies will make them Sleep (commissioned) [art by InfraredTurbine]

After ~three months I think someone finally realized that I’ve set our website to autocorrect

this word

poppies

to “Poopies”

If you want to tell me a story about fluffies wandering into a poppy field, I’ll reconsider this choice.
But there were just too goddamn many people writing stories and their autocorrect was putting these flowers everywhere.

I had to get this idea out of my head, so @infraredturbine was kind enough to make it real for me.

51 Likes

Omg :joy: that’s a lot of poopies (the stinky ones) :nauseated_face:

Awesome wizard of the oz fluffy cast @infraredturbine :+1:

9 Likes

unnamed

13 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Made my evening

5 Likes

I don’t think being a shit wizard is a good occupational choice.

2 Likes

Fucking fantastic. Fluffies and poopies go together like a horse and carriage.

3 Likes

This is genius xD

3 Likes

You could use it for good and help everyone who struggles in the bathroom…please

1 Like

Well, I’ve seen eggplant wizards and tempura wizards.

And whizzards too. Their magic is number one, if you catch my drift. Dare you enter their magical realm?

3 Likes

So we can’t say Pop-pies anymore?

1 Like

Doesn’t fix the comics but it’s a start. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haven’t been able to for months.

1 Like

This is totally something I would do with fluffies: Dress them in funny costumes and play out classic stories with them, subjecting them to fluffy versions of the heroes hardships in the process. :rofl:

1 Like

I actually love that idea.
Imagine it
FluffTV executives realize people will leave their programming playing longer if the humans can enjoy the stories that their fluffies are watching too.
And of course you don’t need a huge budget to make a film with fluffies.
(and you can literally drop a house on a fluffy without any real backlash)

2 Likes

@virgil

You…ah…look good in a dress, Junior!

:nerd_face::rofl::sweat_smile::smile::smiley::joy::laughing::grinning:

2 Likes

And damn, I just saw this after making fun of Fanfiction.net’s blind replacements of every single time certain patterns of characters show up in the text files they store stories in.

I remember some fun times with Runescape scammers trying to evade the censors, and trolls telling people that it automatically filters out their password. “See: ******** My password <<<<” "You try! Remember, only you can see it uncensored. "
“Oh OK. Qazedcrfv123!”
pwnd

1 Like