Post-Fight Celebration [ CoronaryHeatingProcedure ]

Kevin promised to share his sketti prize with Dave and Bubbles so Khalil takes them all to a nearby restaurant so the fluffies can celebrate Kevin’s victory while he has a little chat with Kevin’s owner, Ken.

Turns out the guy couldn’t see the fine print at the bottom of the application where it says " We’re not responsible if your fluffy doesn’t make it out alive" cause he’s farsighted and just skimmed over everything else because “there’s no way there would be fluffy fighting rings right?”. Wrong.

Time to get some glasses and a wake-up call!

Meanwhile Dave gets a whole portion of sketti just for himself and downs that like a madman, Kevin and Bubbles share a fluffy sized sketti-bowl and Rotter laughs her ass of at Dave’s antics.

After a drawn out lecture , Khalil assures Ken that he took care of Kevin’s vet bills and everything else already and won’t charge him for it.

If anything, he’s willing to help him out if he ever has any financial or other issues as long as he stays in touch so their fluffies can meet eachother occasionally.

Let’s hope he learned his lesson.

Post-Fight Celebration

@SqueakyFriend Kevin & his Owner Ken
@The-Master-Butcher Bubbles
@Larur Dave
@Fluffus Lisa´s gift for Kevin

48 Likes

Haha ohhh this is so adorable! Poor Kevin’s owner, as bad at reading application forms as his fluffy. He probably heard “Kevin sign up fow cwafts compytishon!” and only looked enough to see that yup, it was a competition form and it was filled out. A valuable lesson was learned for both fluffy and owner.

Best ending, I love it.

9 Likes

I was thinking, if we gave the guy a name, what name would suit him? I’m for something simple like Mike or maybe Benjamin or something similar that is a very common name to keep the placeholder aesthetic going at least a bit.

Also, if Kevin ever needs a prosthetic, he’ll know who to call.

3 Likes

ohhhh i love this happy ending!!

4 Likes

I’d say the dude’s name is Ken. He initially wanted to call Kevin “Kenny” but was told to put a little more thought into it (especially since Kenny is probably a nickname for him), so he put 0.2% more thought into it and got Kevin.

I can see Kevin keeping his cardboard prosthetic and just fixing/replacing it when it gets soggy or damaged (which would probably happen fairly often), due to worrying about how a non-cardboard prosthetic couldn’t be fixed up as easily. Plus, he knows how cardboard works!

6 Likes

This keeps getting better and better.
I love it.

5 Likes

What a happy ending

2 Likes

Nice…
I hope Dave is still becoming homeless after this one
2023-04-27-23-10-09

4 Likes

I love this!! Best ending ever!!!

1 Like

Huzzah for the occasional hugbox

2 Likes

Awww
I love it so much!

3 Likes

Nice presents in the foreground!

1 Like

Goddamm bubbles is a big goddamm fluffy. How in the hell does it move?

4 Likes

We all ( hopefully) know what’s in one of those.
Included them because of a post you made.

I’m still curious what happens to Dave after the party’s over. If you’re planning on continuing his story that is.

This is so adorable!

@SqueakyFriend Kevin making his own prostheses is a really cool idea. It adds even more charm to him. Who knew his crafting skills would come in so handy.

3 Likes

She rolls.

5 Likes

I hope we get more of rotter and kevin together in the future. They are cute together

Never thought id say anything like that back when i was a pure hurtboxer

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

And how she rolls!

3 Likes