PotatoFluff 2 ( by: FallenAngel )

Most “mare” have at least 5 to 9 potatofoals. You just have to plant a few more but just be ready for noisy chatter from them. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yup one or two usually expect to be an exploring potato :joy: prefer fenced your potatofluff to avoid those rascal get lost or get eaten by predators.

2 Likes

A friend of mine got something like this but bigger for her potatoes:

Would a potato fluff be okay with this?

1 Like

Ohhhh this is an interesting bag carry anywhere garden fluff :thinking: with that screen on the side…just expect the potatofoals be very noisy

Could you hear them through the soil?

1 Like

Only muffled but its mother would be singing nonstop :sweat_smile:

Damn, we got potato fluffies, bread fluffies, butter fluffies, weed fluffies. What’s next?

I suggest candy fluffies. Unless those are already a thing too.

1 Like

I don’t think so. There are bubblegum foals tho.

2 Likes

Candy fluffies could have cotton candy instead of fluff.

1 Like

And they are sheared for it. They are better kept away from normal fluffies, because being the center of an extremely excited fluffy crowd, each trying to get a bite of your “taste pwetty fwuff”, can be deadly.

2 Likes

Yes. And different colors could be different flavors. Finally, the brown fluffies have a chance to shine. Behold their chocolate flavored cotton candy fluff!

1 Like

Combinations of fluff and mane/tail colors would become more important, because they mean different combinations of flavours. To simplify breeding certain combinations, it could be that the parents’ fluff colors become the fluff and tail/mane colors. Maybe colts get the father’s color as their fluff, and fillies - the mother’s. And then, there’s the premium version of rare multi-colored cotton candy fluffies, combining several colors in their fluff.

1 Like

Looks like babbehs are for nummies

1 Like