POV: you are the "nice mistah" (Bad_Roomie)

He hella dead.

1 Like

Is the purple one a time traveler, or why is she in all the realities?

Well okay, iā€™d take the whole family. Take them to the vet to be spayed and neutered. give the mare an abortion if needed. Keep the brown babies. Dump the rest of the family in an unfamiliar place. Tell them good luck and tell her she would have had a nice home and mummies but she had to play favorites. An make it perfectly clear itā€™s all mummahs and best babies fault they they donā€™t get to have a nice warm house, toys, and all the nummies (only kibble) they could eat.

3 Likes

Oh man, I absolutely love your style. Iā€™d punt the little shits to oblivion but Iā€™m a sucker for the dancie babbehs. That one would come home in my pocket.

3 Likes

Haha! NOPE.
aisha-clan-clan

4 Likes

Iā€™d take themā€¦
Well, those who arenā€™t dead or seriously injured, I mean.
Then Iā€™d have to figure out which ones are redeemable (probably not the blue pegasus, cause itā€™s already shitting on its siblings, so I kill that in front of everyone as an example).
To be honest, the ones in the front are all cute.

1 Like

I would love to have the two of them hugging, they look so sweet.

2 Likes

Of course, your fluffies are so damn cute. Iā€™d give them all a fair chance. Sitting with them and explain whatā€™s good and whatā€™s bad. With the babbehs Iā€™d start off small, with light time outs. If they keep it up, Iā€™d escalate it. With the mother Iā€™d instantly punish her for the poopies and the alicorn. But also explain why she did a horrible thing, leveraging on the fact that if it had indeed been a bad babbeh, she had to be a bad mummah for making him. They are mostly simple minded, after all. If she refuses, milkbag her until they are weaned, then a quick death. Same for repeatedly misbehaving foals or those who kill, rape or maim other foals.

3 Likes

Mother has alicorn genes. I would take her and all the foals, pillow her to use as a breeder, kill the bestest in front of her, then cull the ones who were mean to the brown foals after they learned the house rules.

2 Likes

Hes dead, jim.

2 Likes

The comments really paint a picture of how creatively stunted you lot can be. What about using them as fish bait? Or teaching them to fish? Or grafting fish to their butts? And thatā€™s just the fish ideas.

6 Likes

Nihil Novi Sub Fluffy? :heart:
*Nothing new under the fluffy

1 Like

Iā€™d probably take them yes, poopie babbehs also. Then probably regret it 1 min later, and Iā€™d ponder long on what to do with them.

EDIT:
Probably make a sealed terrarium with plastic tubes and ventilation pipe to outside, where they can frolic and breed and be happy. Automatic sealed feeding, so that they become a house decoration, and the stench ainā€™t seeping into the house.

So darling!

What I would do with this family, in descending order of personal ethics:

If I have room: ADOPT THEM ALL! :heart: :heart: :smiley:
If I donā€™t have room: Contact a fellow fluffherder to ADOPT THE REST! :heart: :heart: :smiley:
If I donā€™t have room and canā€™t find a fellow fluffherder and have to leave some behind: adopt all I can and the rest get ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE FWUFFY NU MOWE DEATH STOMPIES! :drop_of_blood: :skull: :smile:

2 Likes

no. kill them all with a big stick so they cant reproduce and make even more of these pestilent shitpigs

4 Likes

Honestly, with how she killed the alicorn. I would take the two brown ones and thatā€™s it. Sorry but I donā€™t want a stupid fluffy mom causing issues by mistreating her kids cause,ā€Dat poopie babbeh!ā€ Like think about it. Ya can let it happen and hear a bunch of annoying ass crying from the brown foals, either discipline the fluffy, or kill the brown foals. Thatā€™s not a pain thats worth it. Brown Fluffies arenā€™t usually entitled, since they get shit on by the world and getting beaten by even their siblings. They are better behaved in the long run cause they donā€™t wanna go back.

3 Likes

The two dead foals tells me that sheā€™s not only an idiotic mother, but an apathetic one. Iā€™d have to separate the foals from her. Gotta cut off that bad influence.

1 Like

But what about brown foals that turn into fluffies that, in turn, mistreat normal-colored foals? Or develop a self-hating complex and mistreat their own brown foals?
Canā€™t judge a book by its cover, Jim.

1 Like

Only the ā€˜poopie babbehs.ā€™ I donā€™t truck with fluffies in certain head canon that canā€™t be bothered to try to care for all their foals evenly.

ā€¦Alright, maybe the dancing one too since itā€™s got spirit.

2 Likes

Oh yes, take in a feral and her foals, that canā€™t possibly go wrong ā€¦

2 Likes