POV: you are the "nice mistah" (Bad_Roomie)

I would say yes systematically kill all of the babies but the poopie babies and keep the poopie babies and leave the mama to cry over her gud and bestiest baby

4 Likes

its worked in the past, im familiar with a certain feral fluffy whos very adept at dealing pot brownies

1 Like

True, true. But not every feral herd is as smart as Blueberry’s Fluffy Cartel.

There’s a reason most people who want a pet cat don’t just grab a feral off the street.

2 Likes

Thats a good point. But here’s the thing, that first one is managing only one fluffy’s problems. One. Now the second one, that is a bit harder, but since I have attachment to the fluffy. I would still deal with it, but I would take their foals away and either sell them off. Which won’t be fun, or raise them till they’re ready. The parent fights me, I look them dead in the eye and say,”Your not even remotely ready to be a parent, if your going to mistreat your brown foals…why the fuck should I let you care for any babbies? You’ll teach them its okay to hurt them. Your daddy is disappointed in you. No more babbies. You’re done.”

1 Like

I’d drive the whole bunch to a shelter and let the staff sort ‘em out.

1 Like

What I’m going to is find the nearest “sketti” machine and drop the foals. Then sell the mare to a breeder that’s likley to turn get a few litters and retire her as milkbag.

1 Like

Two foals are already dead, more will be soon. No point in getting involved. Let nature run its course

5 Likes

youre technically a force of nature

3 Likes

No she is clearly a bad mom for killing her alacorn but I will take the brown ones

Besides, humans shape nature. I will adopt any and all animals I can mantain and not go broke and nature can suck my chode. Besides, fluffies aren’t natural, so I am doing nature a favour here lol.

3 Likes

That’s how all hoarders begin. See you on the next episode of Intervention. :sweat:

You do raise an interesting point. With the fact that fluffies are meant to pull at your heartstrings and most headcannons have fluffy supply greatly outweigh demand, I wonder if fluffies would increase rates of depression and anxiety.

Like, say you are a pure hugboxer, and focus on neglected, feral, or mistreated fluffies. Say you are extremely well to do and can support 100 fluffies. It may take you a few months to collect 100 fluffs, but then after that you can only help another when one of yours passed away. And from then on you’ll be consciously aware of all the fluffies you pass by that you are no longer able to rescue.

Seems like a wonderful recipe for a downward spiral (I mean that as a grim reality, not a joke as while fluffy suffering is silly and fun, human suffering isn’t).

Plus fluffies are programmed to want babbehs, and none of your 100 could be allowed to have foals as that should make you reach your cap all the quicker. So the 100 your can save (compared to the thousands you’ll see and be unable to rescue) will have less fulfilling lives as they’ll never have special huggies with their special friends and never have families of their own.

Really gone down a rabbit hole with this one. Sorry about that

7 Likes

Neat premise for a dark take on Hugbox :heart:

4 Likes

I ain’t saving that bitch, she clearly has a bestest baby, she killed the alicorn and is treating the brown ones like shit.

I will however rescue the brown ones, the green one, and I think the dancie baby is really cute but I also just really like the color pink lol. Then I’m going to tell the mare what a bad mummah she is how many sketties and what a good house the poopy babies are going to get.

2 Likes

Nooooo! That’s a REALLY good idea and story premise! Thank you!!

1 Like

Where is a flamethrower when you need one?

1 Like

I don’t believe in special treatment for any fluffy (Unless it’s a medical reason)

So I’d take them all, spay the mom once the babies are fully weaned off. Would unfortunately have to put down the one with glass in his throat. I doubt the alicorn is savable. But would probably try anyways if they’re still conscious/breathing.

Dancing baby shows some potential to me, seems like a happy boy. The two hugging are clearly softies, so they’ll be kept together. The one pooping on the brown foals will 100% need training, hopefully he won’t be a smarty. Green baby has one of my favorite shades of green, could be a good breeder when he’s older.

Bestest baby will also need training, might have to keep her away from mom till the habit is broken. The baby trying to climb mom also seems fine, everyone just needs a bath, sketti, and a good nap.

3 Likes

What you say is indeed true. I would obviously spay and neuter them all, if I had no possibility to give away foals. I know that would suck, but vasectomies and the likes wouldn’t stop fluffies from having intercourse. Sure, not having babbehs would be bad. But before this all, I would have a talk with each and everyone of them. Explain them the truth, all of it. If any wanted to make it as ferals, they’d be welcome to drop over if they changed their mind or if they were in danger. Anyone else would have to weigh the pros of having a safe haven from predators and mean humans and having babies. Their lives would surely lack the procreation purpose, but would make up for it by not having to fight for survival, have LOTS of friends to play with and, in due time, as the older ones die, even raise some foundling babies. Of course it would hurt to see ferals. It hurts me to see a dead cat on the side of the road. It hurts me to see strays. But when I see the ones in my mother’s cat colony, neutered and spayed, not have to risk the streets to find females to bang or food to bring to their group, I know it’s the right thing. The colony will still get cats from people dropping them there or rogue members of other herds. But the colony itself will live a better life than other ferals.

As I always say, nobody can save the world alone.

But, whoever saves a life, saves the world entire. Doing what you can is enough.

4 Likes

Take them all in and see them get raised. It’s time for a mummah to see her babies grow big and strong. Makes you wonder what big and strong is to a fluffy and a human.

Can always use more fodder for experiments, sure thing.

Time the gallagher this favorizer’s legs, take the browns foals, and leave the rest to starve.
but if they misbehave bad foals get’ the pear wiggler!