Pretty vs Poopie Part 2 of 2 (by recreationalsadist)

Part 1 is here:

Brina backed up to put herself between the herd and her babies

The Smarty nodded and his toughies moved forwards.

“Get da nummy-babbehs!”

“Heaw dat, Bestest Babbeh? Mummah gunna num mowe su can make mowe miwkies fow yu.”

“Wub Bestest Mummah, wub miwkies!”

Brina tried blocking them, but the toughies ran underneath her legs to get at her babies.

The first one had just put his hoof on the younger of the two when his entire lower body was turned into a cloud of pink mist by Brina’s swiping claw.

Brina the GRIZZLY BEAR was NOT going to let any of these things harm her children. And now that she smelled the blood she knew what they were.

FOOD.

She’d thought that their colorful fur meant they might be poisonous, but as her jaws crushed the other toughy into easily swallowed chunks she knew they were nothing but delicious.

And they’d tried to hurt her children.

Brina roared in rage for what had been attempted and triumph for the revenge she’d take and the nourishment she’d gain by doing so.

Every single member of the fluffy herd shat themselves. A few died of instantaneous heart attacks from fear.

The Smarty and his special friend tried to run, not noticing that their last child and bestest babbeh (the others having been eaten and/or starved to death) had fallen off the mare’s back.

And due to his over-consumption of milk and always being carried on his mother’s back he was far too fat to move.

“HEWP!!! BESTEST BABBEH NU CAN WUN WAY!!!”

Brina’s head snapped forwards and the Bestest Babbeh screamed as he was easily swallowed whole despite his bulk.

Then the carnage began.

Fluffies ran, fluffies tried to fight, fluffies put their hooves over their eyes and claimed that by doing so Brina wouldn’t be able to find them.

The only question was in which order they died.

The Smarty might have gotten away if his attempt to escape hadn’t caused him to run dick-first into an extremely sharp branch jutting from a fallen tree. Which toppled over and impaled his back end on an a long and jagged stone.

He was only able to babble incomprehensibly in pain as Brina tore him to pieces.

The Smarty’s special friend might have been able to hide beneath the corpses of the rest of the herd if it weren’t for the fact that she gloated about the fact so loudly that Brina heard it even through her rage.

Brina took a bite out of her back half, then had to take the time to chew and swallow. She ended up feasting on the other fluffies she killed first, so the cannibalistic mare suffered for a while before her misery was ended.

Finally Brina sat back, stomach filled with fluffy meat. Soon she’d have milk for her children and with the number of fluffy corpses still lying around there’d be enough to last until Spring.

The soul of the blue bestest babbeh with the yellow mane twitched as it was pulled out of the steaming pile of bearshit it’s body had become.

Death looked down at him.

“SO…?”

“pwease. nu mowe. pwomise be gud.”

"YOU SAY THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME. AND YET YOUR BEHAVIOR NEVER CHANGES. "

“nu no wut du wong, but pwomise nebeh du it again.”

“REALLY? WELL. THERE’S ALWAYS NEXT TIME. OVER AND OVER. FOR ALL ETERNITY IF NEED BE. UNTIL YOU STOP BEING A PIECE OF SHIT YOU’LL ALWAYS END UP GETTING TURNED INTO SHIT.”

“wan miwkies!”

“SIGH. YOUR FUTURE IS NOT BRIGHT.”

Author’s Note: Thanks to @FallenAngel007 for letting me use the blue bestest babbeh with the yellow mane character.

36 Likes

wait…Wait… WAIT YO HOLD THE PHONE YOYOYOYOYOYOY WAIT WWAIT WAIT WAIT

A BEAR?!

12 Likes

I never said Brina was a fluffy.
PLOT TWIST!

And you’ll notice I didn’t use fluffspeak when the story was from her perspective but did when it was from the perspective of the fluffies.

15 Likes

When I opened the page I compulsively clicked the first link and saw the YT clip, and I knew something was off about Brina, so for a moment I was hoping she was a T-Rex.

For the good of all mankind, someone should find out how a foal can be both eaten and starved to death at the same time.

1 Like

Starved to death, then were eaten.

2 Likes

That first part caught me off guard, which is nice cause you NEVER did say it was a BEAR in the first story :+1::laughing: nice twist there.

And these moron herd didn’t even know it was a bear than a fluffy??? Wow :laughing:

Damn seeing this herd dies so stupidly and the mare was the hilarious part :man_facepalming:

Nice ending.

Suffer more ya shitty blue shit! :joy:

3 Likes

The fluffies saw something with four legs and brown fur. It wasn’t a cat or dog, so they decided it must be a fluffy.

4 Likes

What gets me is the mare have to rant at the massacre area :man_facepalming: she would HAVE survive but she’s dumb as fuck.

Added blue bestesh loud rant attracted the bear in the first place.

3 Likes

Yes, but, why not try it the other way around sometime. You never know, it might taste like chicken.

Killer twist! Love that bitch mare suffered a little longer. Arrogant little shit

1 Like

This is an unexpected turning point, I didn’t expect it to be a bear. In short, a very good story.

1 Like