Princess learns manners... eventually... (Drawn by Man-Bat-Person-Thing)

Hello y’all, here’s a comic about a fluffy learning manners! I hope everyone enjoys. :slight_smile:

SIX MONTHS LATER…

I based this off of Mcgonagall’s art style. Their artwork was some of the first that I’d seen and it’s what introduced me to the fluffy community. I know i’m probably not gonna win, but i’m entering this piece into the theme week contest!

71 Likes

I like this premise. Breaking a smarty until they are good seems so much more satisfying than just torturing and killing them. This way, you really, truly defeated them instead of just giving them consequences.

12 Likes

I like Princess’s design, very floofy and round. Also good for her learning proper manners!

I also like to imagine there’s a twist where it turns out “bad fluffy mush” isn’t a mush to feed bad fluffies, but bad fluffies mushed up… No explanation why that’s a product.

7 Likes

Well now you’re stuck with a pillowsimp. Should’ve used less permanent punishments so that you weren’t left with a useless loaf once it finally learned it’s lesson

Edit: unless your goal was pillowsimps for emotionally demanding and needy humans. Then dang, two birds with one stone there :thinking:

5 Likes

That’s not a stretch. It’s a pretty common trope to give fluffies fantastically shitty food simply because it saves some insignificant amount of money. And making unloved fluffies into products is also a premise that is used a lot to set up a reason for widescale industrial abuse.

5 Likes

True but its clear it need severe consequences. Or else it would never learn its lesson :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fluffmart caters to abusers and hugboxers alike. Check your fluffy chow to make sure the first ingredient isn’t “mechanically separated fluffy viscera.”

3 Likes

Oh I wholeheartedly agree.

2 Likes

Good job. Only polite fluffies need leggies.

(What did you do with the leggies, by the way?)

2 Likes

Nice, she finally learned her mistake, thats a good fluffy.

2 Likes

They’re in a jar labeled bad fluffy legs; filled with formaldehyde sitting on a shelf directly in front of her. She’ll be able to see her legs for the rest of her life, but will never get them back.
If she asks for them or brings them up she gets the sorry darkness (I turn the lights off, it’s never time till weggies…)
If I ever decide that she deserves weggies again, the ones she’ll get’ll be shit brown so she never forgets that leggies are a privilege and can be taken away…

NEVER…

3 Likes

I like your style!

I would have made them into pepper leggie sandwiches, but I like your style!

1 Like

Daddy: Of course… just walk here… :grin:

2 Likes

A pillowed fluffy is a happy fluffy.

2 Likes

“If your fluffy misbehaves, just pillow it.”

4 Likes

If they don’t wanna listen, they have to learn on the hard way.

1 Like

Well it depends about how many times she did this before. Also she act like a smarty, if that’s the case they don’t gonna listen if their punishment is not seriously.

1 Like