Princess's New Friend Ch. 7 (by fluffysomething)

You are Princess, and you woke up to see…

“Babbehs!? Whewe am bestesh babbehs? Whewe dey gu!?” You shout, almost in tears at the thought of losing your bestest babies as you walk around the room to find them.

“Pwease come bak tu bestesh mummah! Pwease… Huuuuu…” You start to cry, still searching the entire room for your babies.

“Peep! Peep! Chirp, chirp!” One of your no-smell-pretty babies chirp and peep, as you puff your cheeks at it and raise your hoof over it.

“Bad babbeh tay-ke bestesh babbehs! Gu foweba-sweepies!” You yell, stomping on the baby over and over until you’re left with a gorey puddle.

Then, you hear squeaking and peeping. Those must be your bestest babies!

“Mummah comin! Bestesh babbehs wiww be wif mummah soon!” You shout, galloping downstairs as you see two sickie-friends holding and feeding your bestest babies with their strange pokey-thingies.

“Ou tay-ke babbehs!? Gib babbehs bak wight NAO ow git wowstest sowwy-hoofsies!” You yell, stomping your hoof and puffing your cheeks.

“Buh, bay-bees say they nu wan be wit’ 'ou aneemowe! They say… They say that ‘ou am bad pawentaw fwuffy! They say they wan pawentaw viwuses an’ nu pawentaw fwuffy!” One of the sickie-friends shout back, holding the babies closer to them as you come closer to it.

“Dat am it! Git sowwy hoo-” You get cut off by your daddeh’s friend walking downstairs, standing between you all.

“Princess, I know those are your bestest babies. But, shouldn’t they have parents that know them a bit better?” Your daddeh’s friend sighs, picking you up and placing you in your safe room.

“Buh, otha babbehs nu smeww pwetty! An’, dey am ugwy! Hab tuu many weggies, ow nu enough weggies!” You break down into tears at the thought of you not having your bestest babies, sorry-hoofing your daddeh’s friend.

“I know, but they’re fluffy babies. You’ll be able to take care of them.” Your daddeh’s friend sighs, as he looks down at you as you turn away.

Your bad babies are the reason your good babies have new parents! They’re not the bestest mummahs like you are! Your bad babies, and them, deserve forever sleepies!

“Hay-te wowstesh babbehs! Git foweba-sweepies!” You scream, stomping on the pile of your peeping and chirping babies.

There you go! Now, you have to give your bestest babies’ new parents forever-sleepies, somehow…

You are Dr. Josef Mongola, and you think Princess has learned her lesson. You can’t do much to her anyways–she’s Clarke’s fluffy. You’re currently about to check on her when…

“Princess!? You killed your babies!” You shout, picking Princess up by the scruff as she lets out scardie-poopies and screeches about ‘bad upsies’.

“Babbehs desewbe foweba-sweepies! Dey am bad!” Princess shouts back, as you lead her down to your basement.

When you finally think she got the message, she ruined it for herself. Maybe she can spend one more day here?

2 Likes

“Clarke? Yes it’s Josef, listen I have some news about Princess. Well it seems my little rapscallion Crimson gave her a little of the old ‘wham, bam, thank you ma’am’ and knocked her up. No, no, don’t worry it was some time ago, I didn’t say anything earlier cause I didn’t want to warn you. Anyway, she gave birth a few days ago and she’s… well she’s not taken to motherhood very well, she claims all of her foals have runt scent and keeps asking where her ‘bestesh babbehs’ are, as far as I can tell these are the only Fluffy foals she has. Yeah that concerned me as well, one or two runts are fairly common but the whole litter? So listen, if it’s alright with you I’d like to put her through some corrective coaching, help her see the error of her ways. Really? Well that’s just marvelous, alright thank you and I shall talk to you later.”

3 Likes

Josef should do the chainsaw dance from Texas Chainsaw massacre while wearing a mask made of fluffy skin and then chainsaw Princess’s legs off.

That’ll teach her.

1 Like