Princess's Plight, Ch.3 [by ChungusMyBungus]

Chapter 3

Princess was unhappy all over again.

She was lost, cold, hungry, and as of just recently, in a LOT of pain!
The dummy mare and her dummy stallion hadn’t wanted to give her any of their dummy babies… well FINE! Princess didn’t WANT their dummy babies anyway! But, well… she still wanted SOME babies at least!
She felt something cold and wet land on her nose, and realised the sky was… doing that thing where the water falls from it. Crying? Yeah, crying. The sky was crying on her.
Princess scurried along until she found what humans would call a ‘bus stop’ and took shelter under a bench, huddling her grimy, wet, cold bulk underneath the slatted wood, letting out a quiet sob whenever a raindrop slapped icily against her fuzzy body.

She slept, briefly and unhappily, and woke to the sound of a voice not unlike her own.
“Hewwo! Nyu fwiend?”
She opened her tired eyes and saw a handsome dark blue stallion standing in front of her, having also picked the bench for shelter while the rain continued.
“Am Pwincess.” Princess announced.
“Am Bwuebewweh-”
“Dun cawe, dummeh fwuffeh.” Princess said. “Yoo hab babbehs?”
“Uh, nu… am stawwio-”
“Shaddup, dummeh.” Princess snorted. “Pwincess onwy wan babbehs. Nu stoopid dummeh stawwions.”
“Why yoo nee’ babbehs su bad?” The stallion asked, tilting his head.
Finally, someone who actually CARED about her and her problems!
Princess looked at him, and felt the stress that had been building ever since she ran away finally break loose. With a heavy, shrieking wail, she began to tell her story.

“PWINCESS WAN BABBEHS BUH DADDEH MEANIE AND SAY NO SO PWINCESS WUN AWAY FWOM HOME BUH DEN FIND DUMMEH FWUFFIES WIF DUMMEH BABBEHS AND DEN BABBEH GOT ITSEF KIWWED AND DEN DUMMEH FWUFFY BWAMED PWINCESS AND GABE BIG OWIES AND DEN PWINCESS HAB BIG HUWTIES BUH DINDU NUFFIN WWONG AND AND AND-”
Princess stopped to take a breath, and immediately broke into heaving, braying sobs before continuing.
“PWINCESS WANNA GO HO-O-OME! PWINCESS HATE STOOPID ‘OW-SIDE’! PWINCESS WAN BABBEHS AND NUMMIES AND BABBEHS AND TOYS AND BABBEHS AND… AND BABBEHS!”
“Bu-” The fluffy began before Princess immediately interrupted him to continue.
“AND PWINCESS NO CAN GO HOME UNTIW GET BABBEHS! BUT CAN’T GET BABBEHS COS OF STOOPID DUMMEH FWUFFIES AND DUMMEH BABBEHS!”

The fluffy looked at Princess, confused.
“Yoo can get babbehs!” He said.
“Whu?” Princess replied, blankly.
“Ebewy fwuffy can get babbehs!” He said, as if it was common knowledge. “Jus’ gotta know how to!”
“But how?! How get babbehs?!” Princess begged. The sooner she got her babies, the sooner she could put all of this misery behind her and go home!
“Tuwn awoun’!” Her new friend said with a happy smile. Princess hopped up and swivelled around so fast she got dizzy, but ended facing away from her friend.
“Nao wha?!” She asked, shouting to make sure he heard.
“Put face down and weaw up!” He said from behind her. Princess did as told, unsure how this was meant to help her find some babies. Where they hiding in the ground?
“Otay, nao wha-”

Something brushed against her no-nos, and Princess felt a strange weight on her back half, trapping her where she was.
“EEP! WHA-”
The same something then rammed into her no-nos, with all the grace and gentlemanly conduct of a bird flying directly into a brick wall.
“ENF! ENF! ENF! DUMMEH FIWWY! FEEW GUD! ENF! ENF!”
“EEP! OWIES! NU WAN! NU WAN!”
“ENF! ENF! ENF! ENF! ENF!”
“HU-HU! WET PWINCESS GO! NU WAN!”
“ENF! SHADDUP DUMMEH! BWUEBEWWEH WAN SPESHUL-HUGGIES, DUMMEH FIWWY NU CAN SAY ‘NU’! ENF! ENF!”
“NU WAN DIS! WAN BABBEHS! HEWP! HEWP!!!”
“ENF! ENF! ENF! ENF! GU-U-U-UD FE-E-E-EWS!!!”

And with that the fluffy collapsed back, freeing Princess from his grip. As soon as she could, Princess leapt up and waddled away as quickly as her stubby legs could carry her. Tears ran down her face, and a sickly, sticky, warm wetness dripped from her rear, leaving a trail of droplets as she ran.
But somehow, deep inside her brain, she knew that she had just been given babies, whether she’d wanted them or not.

(Next)

21 Likes

Ahe got what she asked for…just not how she expected… now the real issue is she will eventually get so bloated her legs wont reach the ground making her very vulnerable to other fluffies, humans or urban wildlife… its like trying to flee when laying on a yoga ball

3 Likes

That’s what you get you spoiled bitch. Fuck you.

2 Likes

Considering how sociopathic she was with the kidnapped foal’s death, I doubt these kids are gonna be much of a problem for her.

I’m honestly expecting her to say “bored now” and leave her foals to starve

6 Likes

Or “why babbehs nu num pizza nummies? Dummeh babbehs gon go fowebah sweepies if nu num nummies! Princess miwky pwace hab biggest owwies! Dummeh miwky pwace nu gib owwies!” And then she starts punching her super swollen crotchtits as her foals starve around her.

2 Likes

Princess finds that is she presses her crotchtits in a certain way, she can relieve the pressure by squirting out the milk.

All the while, her babbehs can smell and even feel the milk splashing around them, but they can never taste it.

3 Likes

" and I guess we then see the fluffy trying to express her milk onto the ground for some reason. It’s certainly not helping her foals all but one of them are dead and it’s desperately trying to find a nipple but she keeps walking away from it. Gosh I don’t know. I’m too old for this shit. They’re just stupid. They’re just fluffies. I’m not doing this job. And no I’m not doing that other fluffy one. No piss off. I’m David fucking Attenborough. I don’t have to do a job that I don’t want to. I’m going to go talk about sharks. Fuck you!"

1 Like

Well that’s not exactly what I have planned but the swollen crotchtits (and Princess’s lack of understanding of what they even are) do get a reference.

I tried to mention here and in the first chapter, but Princess is basically a filly, she’s too young to really understand what babies are, where they come from, or how to raise them. She just thinks you ‘get’ babies in the same way you ‘get’ food or toys. They just appear and that’s it.

Now she’s found out about the difficult process of actually creating babies, but she’s still not actually aware of what they’re for or what they do

4 Likes

insert smarty into the scene (or the foal) “Dummeh mawe! babbehs am fow bessest enfies fow bessest smawty! Nao gib smawty babbeh”

“an da enfies make da babbehs happies?”

“Babbehs am fow enfies, su ob cowse dey wike da enfies!”

“okay if yu suwe 'bout dat”

2 Likes

Who knows, perhaps she’ll find some poor derped mare to give her babies milk at the expense of that mare’s babies, and…
Wait. That sounds too familiar.

1 Like