Princess's Plight, Ch.4 [by ChungusMyBungus]

Chapter 4

Princess was even more unhappy than before.

At first she thought she’d lucked out. She had finally gotten some babies! Okay, they were inside her tummy, so they were no good for playing with or anything, but they couldn’t stay there forever! All she had to do was find her way home, and then she could have them right there!
…but that was the problem. Where WAS home? She’d looked all around her at least three times, and she couldn’t see daddy anywhere, or his TV, or her safe-room! All she saw was ugly brick buildings, weird trees and a long, smooth street beneath her hooves.
She tried to think, she remembered escaping through a hole in the fence… but there was no fence anywhere near her! There was just more bricks!

The sun had risen since her encounter with the horrible meanie blue stallion who had forced babies into her, and Princess had barely slept at all. She just kept crying, releasing wheezing sob after wheezing sob.
It just wasn’t fair! All she wanted was babies! Why did everyone have to be so stupid and difficult and stupid about it?!
Princess felt her tummy rumble, and dragged herself out of the cardboard box that was her new home, beginning a search for food. She spent the next 30 minutes searching the same square foot of space, and getting frustrated that no nummies had materialised in front of her yet (honestly, food was so RUDE!!!)

Then, out of nowhere, Princess heard something.
“Sure, mom.”
A voice. A voice she knew. But whose was it? It was familiar, but so distant…
Princess waddled out ofthe alley, her feeble, half-starved legs mostly dragging her body forwards, and the voice gradually became clearer.
“As soon as we’re done with the papers it’ll all be over.” Another voice said.
“But… I kinda miss daddy…” The first voice said.
"Oh, sweetie, but your new daddy has so much more money!"
“Yeah, but…”
There it was. Princess knew that voice, she was certain of it. She ran her eyes around the area, looking for the speaker, and then…

She saw her.

A blonde-haired girl of about 8 years old, being talked to by a blonde woman who was clearly an adult but had very shiny, plastic skin that made her look like some kind of toy.
“Mummah?” Princess whispered, scarcely able to believe her luck. “MUMMAH! MUMMAH MUMMAH MUMMAH!!!
She bolted out from the alleyway, weaving between the legs of various people as she sprinted with all her fluffy might to reach her beloved owner, collapsing in a heap in front of the young girl’s sneakers.
“What the fuck?!” The older woman (mama’s mama) yelled.
“Is that… Princess?!” Mama said.
“PWINCESS HEWE! HEWE MUMMAH!” Princess squeaked between gasping breaths. “PWINCESS MISS MUMMAH SU BAD! MUMMAH GIB PWINCESS NUMMIES AND TOYSIES!”

“Ew, she stinks!” Mama said, recoiling from Princess’s grubby form. Her formerly brilliant white coat had turned a murky grey colour, and her gleaming magenta mane was now grubby and knotted. Not only that, but she was speckled all over with smears of dirt, shit and a few small bloodstains from her incident with the foal.
“What the fuck happened to her?!” Mama’s mama asked. “I’ll just bet that idiot father of yours let her go on purpose, I’ll just bet he did! Honey, get your phone out, this’ll make us a killing in the divorce court! I’ll clear some space in the trunk for her!”
“Mom, no, she’s gross!” Mama yelled.
“NU, PWINCESS WUN 'WAY! PWINCESS SMAWTY! PWINCESS GET BABBEHS!”
“Wait, babies?!” Mama’s mama said. “Oh my lord no, that is not happening! Not in my car, not in my house! One of you was bad enough!”
She took mama’s hand and pulled her away quickly, but mama didn’t struggle at all.
“Come on darling, we’re leaving that gutter-slut where she belongs.” Mama’s mama stated.
“There’s no way that was Princess, no way…” Mama insisted as she was led away.

Princess was left all alone in the middle of the street, bloated with foals, stinking, and completely and utterly alone.
Princess was unhappier than she had ever thought was possible.
She didn’t even want her stupid babies anymore. They hadn’t been fun at all.

(Next)

23 Likes