Project Golding 08 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Project Golding 07 (by Booperino)

Dr Bertz shoulda have read the fine print that the habitat was to be used by 2 competing projects!

41 Likes

Yesss!! I love the addition of a competing project in fluffy goodness.

8 Likes

This also reminds me of an incident with a baboon troupe that ate from a garbage heap. The males were the typical aggressive nasty types, and took the best food first. But then they ended up getting ahold of contaminated food and all the males, who ate the most, died. The troupe restructured itself and the females wouldn’t tolerate nasty new males trying to waltz in. It was mind your manners or hit the road. And that troupe still has a different culture of more gentle, equal behaviour.

9 Likes

interesting! havent heard of that one

5 Likes

I’ll try to find a proper link for it. I was reminded mostly because it’s another situation where, with bullies removed, the group became kinder rather than just making new bullies.

5 Likes

Here’s anarticle discussing them. The Forest Troop baboons. Whoops, I was using the wrong ‘troop’.

4 Likes

@Aurix we are fuckin’ geniuses lmfao

4 Likes

not gonna lie, i havent heard of the Acali untill aurix mentioned :slight_smile: so i added this to add to the story, thanks you two!

5 Likes

Such a good little herd…but least be honest, this isn’t a herd it is a family. :heart:

I just want to hug and cuddle each and every one of these little fluffs. Each has learned and grown so much.

9 Likes

Every time that jerk ass scientist gets disappointed, it gives me life.
Suffer, you worthless loser.

8 Likes

Pog! I really like this comic, it’s fun and seeing the scientist frustrated is fun

4 Likes

Anyone who doubts the potential literary value of fluffy stories needs to read this series, there are some profound truths here.

5 Likes

i’m glad to see people really enjoying my silly tiny horse baby comics ;~; thanks everyone!

6 Likes

OIP (4)

8 Likes

Am I the only one thinking that the fluffies lose regardless of which mannerisms win out in the end.

They’re still a bunch of test subjects taken from their families and or backgrounds of comfort and compelled to raise themselves.

Regardless, I’m enjoying this story.

1 Like

At this point, even if the experiments suddenly ended, the group would just continue being a herd outside.

“Four is strong. Two is smart, Zero is attentive, Three is kind, One is… um… we’ll help you” Awkward.

3 Likes

Jenny’s project is winning :blush:

2 Likes

People always forget that “Good” Smarties exist.

3 Likes

[Crashes through window] I WAS RIGHT!! The similarities between the Raft Experiment (the Raft was named Acali) and this are skyrocketing! I just didn’t know how to word it! Boop, just how far did you plan this?

Wendigoon did an amazing video on the project if anyone wants to know more :smiley:

2 Likes

Remember, Booperino didn’t have any knowledge of the Acali/Raft Experiment before starting this, he just threw the mention of the Acali out at the end as a reference to the comment sections of the various chapters he posted. It was all independent and could go anywhere from here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes