Project Golding 09 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Project Golding 08 (by Booperino)

Small time skip! Not sure if i should put this in lgbt? i mean four and zeros relationship is not the focus of the story so i dunno

50 Likes

So cute!

6 Likes

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GAY CUPUL!

4 Likes

The couples are not surprising. There were signs. Oh yeah, so cute.

6 Likes

Absolutely love the results of the time skip. :green_heart::sparkling_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::brown_heart:

I knew Four and Zero would end up together, just didn’t know if it would have ended as a couple or trouble. Cute as hell regardless.

Really happy with One too. It sounds like he really has potential to be a good leader one day. The best people in charge know and understand every roles provided in a group. He went from a bestest babbeh that knew nothing to a humble and very capable fluffy.

(And as I understand it, it wouldn’t be classified as needing to be in lgbt+ as it isn’t the main focus of the story. It is just a small facet of the overall story.)

7 Likes

Love seeing their colored ver and adult loving it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I wonder if they’ll stay together or after the project is done they’ll be spread out :c

2 Likes
4 Likes

Commenting so that I can read this when sober

2 Likes

5 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

The foals need a challenge, they’ve had it too easy so far. The scientist should introduce a herd of normal fluffies into the scenario. Or, since it is Halloween, a herd of cannibal fluffs? Hungry cannibal fluffs?

“Meat’s back on the menu, boys!”

2 Likes

This isn’t truely a believable test. It’s beyond unrepeatable, and with that…we need this herd to pass on it’s new found knowledge. Time to round up a slight younger herd, and drop them off in a less explored part of the “field”. Time for mass reeducation of fluffies!!

1 Like

[Has exploded from vibrating in excitement too fast/hard]

Boop I am floored almost every time you upload. I was horrified at the breeding unit comic and now I have incurable diabetus from this. I love everything you upload and can’t wait for more

1 Like

OK, so Golding should start ramping up the difficulty here. Babies? No ration increases. Then you have to address the “long term” issues with babies, like they grow up and start wanting their own special friends.

IDK how big the fluffy gene pool is in your work, but incest over a long enough period will cause problems. Two and either Zero or (more likely) Four might have to put aside their preferences occasionally for the sake of genetic diversity.

I also think Zero is the Top.

1 Like

Sober!

Good on you for casually gay fluffies. Who even needs an LGBT group.

2 Likes

I was hoping 4 and 0 would become special friends

1 Like