Project Golding 10 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Project Golding 09 (by Booperino)
Can anyone say story arc :smiley:

42 Likes

The true horror of fluffies is enfing

12 Likes

Oh boy, they’re gonna have to cross the ‘river’!

7 Likes

YUS!!!

6 Likes

Adventure bridge! … wait, I think I said it wrong…

7 Likes

Are you telling me that they didn’t offer a Arduino powered kibble refill system to an aspiring engineer for a quick buck? Shit, every department has a petty cash form, and I am sure whom ever is overseeing the petty cash for Fluffy research wouldn’t mind an on campus engineer to make a simple project for $200.

5 Likes

I’m call bs on him forgetting. -_-

8 Likes

Good news - Hilarious Fluffy naivety. Special huggies are not the same as ‘special’ huggies.

Bad news - Potential starvation, at the very least some stressed out Fluffies.

Fucking Bertz is a knob.

6 Likes

Daaaaw they didn’t refill kibble …AAAAAAAAAAGH!

3 Likes

Pee is stored in the balls

4 Likes

That fuckin moron!!! Jenny should have shove him in the fridge.

I hope they gonna be ok :sob: and its the poor foals im worried about.

4 Likes

And so starts The Hungry Games!!! aka One becoming a responsible stallion/soon-daddeh and finding a way across that river during a raging storm. God speed little one/One, God speed.

1 Like

I honestly figured it was just a time release thing. Fill a hopper and a panel releases and reset to a que as a new one resets to the top and is filled with kibble as the bottom one moves into position for its hatch to fall out at the next designated time.

Granted I could see the appeal of not having to crank a lever one to three times a day or having to wind it like clockwork.

2 Likes

it is automated but they refuel the kibble reserves every weekend, cept for now xP

3 Likes

. . .Wait, when you say ‘refuel’ do you mean ‘fill with kibble’?

2 Likes

yeah i meant refill xP typo

2 Likes

kek. I suppose it’s fuel for the fluffies. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will say, as someone who works at a university, there is always someone on campus that can access things. There are departments that are deemed “essential services” always have people available, even in inclement weather. There are also a number of people that can be reached out to to allow access like department heads, campus security/police, janitorial staff, and maintenance staff just to name a few. All that being said, there are times that there is almost no one available but normally that is scheduled.

Now, if this is taking place during summer, in-between sessions, or is during a time period where most people are working remotely (see current global situation over the past year for example) then I can definitely see this as possible, especially in a smaller university. Of course, I’m also speaking with only the knowledge of university functionally in the US so this can be taking place anywhere and, of course, is taking place in both the future and in an alternate reality so…I think I will just shut up now.

Looking forward to the next few chapters. :grin: :grin: :grin: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

God I hate One.

I like the story but,

God I hate One the most and that’s saying something.

Not gonna 'bot him tho.

2 Likes

One is the example of “well meaning idiot” lol