Proposal page 3 & 4 (By Longfluffering)

fuck it ill use my teeth

Give me a piece of floss and a door and I’ll do it for free

Surprised no page 5 with her making a choice… that poor boyfriend though

Elsewhere OP said that they weren’t sure how to continue the story. I think I have a general solution for the immediate problem of the fluffy’s plug and how it can lead to an ending that wrap up the story.

I don’t know how the glue would kill the fluffy, maybe it just doesn’t unbind from the surface or it slowly leaks a chemical that will make him sick.

For a mechanical solution, perhaps drill out the center of the plug and use a dremel to grind away the excess, with a suction tool to catch any debris and blood that will inevitably happen due to the blood vessels and thin membranes in the anus / rectum.

Strap the fluffy down securely, use a hand vice to hold the outside of the plug, and another vice on the table to hold the first vice in place. This will prevent the plug from moving and spinning when drilled. Drill the initial hole into the plug to release waste with a small vacuum to catch the debris. Since feces likely won’t easily pass through the hole, use water to flush it out. Perhaps a large syringe with a flexible tube to push water in and pull it out, then replace the water. When the water that comes out is clear, stuff gauze into the rectum behind the plug. This will prevent feces from reaching the operating area and will catch debris from later steps. Use a dremel to grind away the remaining plug, which will unavoidably end up grinding the anus as well, which will release a lot of blood. Water should be squirted onto the grinding area to catch debris and wash away blood for visibility, and if blood starts flowing then the area needs to be dried off and then cauterize the area with a soldering iron to prevent excess blood loss. It’ll look like a crime scene, but it should be possible to heal from that. I’ve seen people do worse things to their assholes and then seen their assholes some time after it, and it looked about the same. After this follow a treatment for burns. Maybe a hollow plug or tube with a wide flared middle to prevent it from going in too far should be used to keep the anus open and allow feces to exit without straining the burned anus, combined with stool softener to allow it to flow through a small tube without needing a larger plug or tube that might lead to a stretched anus and incontinence later on, and then either a diaper or forced to lay down with a bed pan behind him to catch the feces that will exit without his control. The fluffy needs to be kept hydrated. If the anus needs to be cleaned, an enema should be done before removing the hollow plug or tube.

The ex-boyfriend could feel bad about what he’s done and feel sorry for the fluffy and contact her about his plan to save the fluffy, and that if they work together they might be able to save him. He seemed ignorant of the proposal fluffy’s problems rather than actively malicious. There’s blood, gore, shit, piss, love, mending relationships, and either a happy or bittersweet ending.

2 Likes

To keep them from going feral.