PufFluff Prize (By: PeppermintParchment)

I absolutely love @Mikahorsie new subspecies PufFluffs. They remind me of squishmallows, which led me to claw machines, which led to this.

163 Likes

Nooooo :sob:

8 Likes

This would :100: % happen

9 Likes

Seems those seem more weak then normal. I want a refund!

3 Likes

You’d think with all that fat they’d bounce,but alas :disappointed:

14 Likes

~Sleeps soundly at home with new pillow I… acquired from the local fluffmart~

7 Likes

That was everything I had hoped for

3 Likes

“Aw sweet.” Digs prizes out of the chute. “A pufflefluff and a pillow!” Proceeds to leave the arcade.

6 Likes

Haha

1 Like

I love fluffies in prize machines. It’s so dehumanizing.

3 Likes

Looks fun. Though I can imagine crazier folks would just break the glass and steal them all.

1 Like

But not defluffing.

2 Likes

You’d think they would be fluffy enough to avoid that

2 Likes

I’d do it

1 Like

That is stupidity high up for a claw machine like that. I’m surprised it didn’t piss and shit all over its cell mates when it got picked up lol

2 Likes

And this is why you need a soft pillow for them to land on.

2 Likes

what a jerk this dad, the only good thing about those shit is to play, it’s not the prize èé let it to the kid you monster

3 Likes

hence why my parinoid ass would hold one hand on the button and one in sthe shoot, even for normal prizes
you have a dipshit steal your tickets once and you never recover

1 Like

When I initially drew the claw machine,I planned on making it full of PufFluffs,like they were stacked up like stuffed animals in a real claw machine. However,I decided against it,but didn’t want to take the time to bring the floor of the machine up,or bring the top lower,haha. But I agree,it’s quite a drop for some fluffies!

There was one, but @Lothmar stole it.

3 Likes