Puffluffs (original idea by Mikahorsie) by LongFluffering

I wanted to draw some puffluffs ala Mikahorsie but after I had already finished I realized THEY HAVE LITTLE PUFF TAILS :sob: DUH. So here are some really fat micros? Or smarter than average foals? I will draw a proper puffluff soon lol.

121 Likes

Why must you do this to me!?!
I’m in no way masochistic enough to handle this kind of emotional whiplash.

3 Likes

Maybe draw puffluffs getting shaved/sheared bald? Or thrm struggling to do special huggies cuz tgey dont even know their own anatomy or both. Idk why but thats funny they dont know if they got a special place or lumps and nono and they’d fall over if they try to mount cuz theyre so chubby and round. That and their bits prob cant find their marks under the fluff. Also seeing them bald is kinda funny like thats whats needed for assisted breeding but they dont understand it and they cand rolly race when bald and they probably waddle much slower than a typical fluffy or micro.

6 Likes

IDK how, but you managed to make your fluffies even more shmoofly! This is… advanced SQUEEE…

6 Likes

I swear LongFluffering is some kind of witch.

7 Likes

I love it. You draw abuse that somehow hits harder despite not being super gory.

Like they’re all so cartoonishly adorable you almost expect Pink to bounce back up saying “Yaay! Wub Squishy game!”.

But they don’t because they’ve suffered horrific internal trauma that their little fluffy bodies can’t even go into shock to escape for the sweet release of forever sleepies.

Bravo!

8 Likes

I was haIf expecting them aII to die from the wrapper.

2 Likes

Shhh dont say that, you seen FallenAngel comics? Dont make them turn you into a smarty fluffy… that would be terrifying karma, in the greek mythology sort of kind i mean. Like that pompus hunter that saw the Goddess Artemis bathing nude and she turned him into a stag… which he was then hunted by his friends and hounds. The End.
Moral of the story, dont be a sports hunter with an ego and don’t peep on women bathing.

6 Likes

Man imagine em walking waddling due to em so puff :grin:

Nicely done :+1:

4 Likes

They’re all so cute! I’d wanna smash them too.

1 Like

They’re quite fat and fun to break.

1 Like

They’re so cute, you wanna hug them until their bones crack!

4 Likes

They are the perfect squeaky toys for dogs and cats.

1 Like

Oh no it called itself “cutie” my want to crush rises

3 Likes

Yeah everyone really loves the puff-fluffs and I agree they are super adorable.
They have such cute tails I love them so so much

2 Likes

You and mikahorsie should make them squeak like squeaky toys

2 Likes

no i like the tailed pufffluffs, just call them a variant or whatever

2 Likes

IMG_1104

R O T U N D

6 Likes

Please kill the one with the gross shit caked ass next. Lol

2 Likes

Huh. No shit came out, AMAZING! This Fluffy subspecies would make amazing stress balls!

3 Likes