Pug Fluffy (Craftyskunk)

48 Likes

See, we don’t need real Fluffies to bring genetic abominations to life.

We’ve already accomplished it with dogs by playing God and completely fucking up their physical states.

22 Likes

Accurate.
Uh oh here come the internet dog people with picket signs and loud opinions…

5 Likes

O my god poor dude

4 Likes

Next we need some with hips that have no cartilage or ones whose skulls are too small to contain their brains

7 Likes

Pit fluffies are just toughies that maul foals

3 Likes

Hey, pibbles are the best dogs! It’s all in how they’re trained.

But, yeah. Some of them are messed up. It’s tragic, but true.

1 Like

Well, this is horrifying. Then, I’ve never understood why brachycephaly is supposed to be cute.

4 Likes

lmao

1 Like

Yusss

2 Likes

At least Fluffies deserve it.

4 Likes

Don’t forget ones with backs curved to an insane degree, causing them severe hip problems.

2 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

Ive got a dog I dogsit for and he’s got a divet in his skull between his eyes and he loves when you scratch in it. But its like a 1inch deep groove in his skull. Poor genetic abominations.

3 Likes

Ah, looks like some modern Arabian genes snuck in there.

D’awww. Look at that good boy! He needs tummy rubs, and maybe a small piece of cheese. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Eh honestly these ones were bound to be messed up. The chinese literally bred them for aesthetics only trying to revive an extinct breed for its cultural importance. The real tragedies are chihuahuas

2 Likes

Like pit bulls, chihuahuas are dependent on their training. My sister has one and he’s genuinely sweet and adorable (and funny as shit). Mind, he made the mistake of cornering my cat, and he learned a hard lesson. He spent a couple of hours squinting, but in the end he learned not to scream like the bean sídhe and chase something his size that isn’t a dog.

1 Like

No, that’s me, and pugs upset me for exactly these reasons. It’s effing cruel.

3 Likes

Yeah those things are ugly, mean, and unhealthy. I despise chihuahuas.

1 Like