Pumpkin the prototype (by Proxy)

Hi, I’ve been lurking around the Fluffy community for about half a decade or so but have been too afraid to share anything myself.
The ‘failed biological experiment’ side of the Fluffies is intriguing to me. I have a weird fear and fascination around the unintended consequences of genetic editing, like Jurassic Park.

This is Pumpkin, one of the earlier Fluffy prototypes by Hasbio. He is genetically unstable and prone to just falling appart like a cheap toy. Somehow he’s still alive. No matter what, you just can’t kill him. He can be sliced in half and still be crawling. Genetic mistakes can have their perks sometimes, I suppose…

Please let me know if I got anything wrong with the tags and such so I can fix it! I may have been lurking for a while but this is my first time posting to a Fluffy forum ;u;
Feel free to include him in hugbox or abuse, I like both, just not sexual please.

28 Likes

Hello new friend!

I dont know why but there is a lil thing thats on top of my mind now…

The creators of fluffies is hasbio, not hasbro. Just wanted to point that out for some reason i surprisingly do not even know my self.

And, Your art has a really potential here!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll get that mistake seen to in the description haha
I used to be big into MLP back in 2014 when I was like 13 which is where I first learnt about Fluffies, though I was initially creeped out by them.
You can see my non-fluffy art here: Userpage of Azizi -- Fur Affinity [dot] net, a lot of it has similar themes just not with Fluffies XP

3 Likes

I clicked that link out of curiosity, whit out properly reading it, and instantly regretted my reactions when i saw the first anthro titties…

1 Like

Ayyyyy dis pretty good.
Yeah, I kinda find the grotesque aspects of fluffies interesting. Like, really fluffies at their core are actually pretty super uncanny and creepy.

2 Likes

Whoops :') sorry about that! I have a DeviantArt, if you’d prefer, but I’m not very active there anymore (and it includes a lot of the old cringey art from said 13-year-old-brony-me lol)

3 Likes

Aww thank you! And yeah, I totally agree, I think that aspect should be explored more often, it creates a sort of discussion on the ethics of it all, and how far is too far when it comes to genetic experimentation!

2 Likes

I on the other hand am now interested.

2 Likes

Its my main interest.

Fluffies were humanity’s warning. One totally ignored.

Rather than realize the implications of what didn’t escape from the labs, look at how big and immune to consequences the megacorps are, or stop to think about where humanity is going, people just complain that Fluffies are annoying, poop everywhere, and are eating all the flowers. The main actions taken are extermination campaigns that provide great political photo ops but take wasted funding since they never accomplish anything.

Bioengineered humans are starting to become widespread, and it’s as serious to the public as stem cell research.

Hassenfeld companies or the competition they allow to exist to avoid copyright investigations are making most of the products they consume through their lives, but all anyone cares about is “that damn Hasbio making those singing horse rodents”.

A man drinks and eats Hassenfeld products, his supervisor is an unpredictably neurodivergent altered human, and things are lingering in the woods while the Hassenfeld truck passing him on the freeway contains things you’d expect to see in Area 51. But his only concern is being able to enjoy himself on the pink ones this Stomping Day because more out of towners are there every year, and he really hates pink things.

Not even getting into the supernatural fuckery that happens when mankind’s artificial world starts touching the spiritual world or fey insanity.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, please enjoy your stay, Do mind the poopie babbeh’s they’re a bitch to clean

2 Likes

Nice kinda bit scary how he didn’t seems to mind.

2 Likes

Thanks hehe, that’s kinda what I was going for! Bits of him sometimes just sorta drop off and he doesn’t even notice lol. He was kinda inspired by that one Family Guy episode where Stewie and Brian clone themselves but the clones are stupid and end up falling to bits XD

2 Likes