Questions About Sea-Fluffies

Hi all! I have a question about head cannons for seafluffies. Mainly: When they poop, can it be used for a water-farm? How much mental stimulation would they need? What kind of food do they eat?
What else is considered normal for a seafluffy?

Ladies, gentlemen… can I pick your brain meats?

Thank you for your time!

10 Likes

Well as far as food I also thought they had some sort of special kibble or ate veggies.

Good questions

4 Likes

That sounds gross…

7 Likes

Not an expert but I’d assume they need as much attention and mental stimulation as a normal fluffy, but underwater.

6 Likes

Regarding poop: it should be fine for hydroponics or other similar setups. I’ve had friends who used fish ponds for their gardens. It ought be nice.

5 Likes

Just make sure the pond area is elevated to avoid over spill if flooding came.

Once a storm flooded a town that was fish farming milkfish and flooded the aftermath was some rivers where become a prob of invasive milkfish for the river fish.

7 Likes

Any type of aqutic fluffy will inexplicably be bored with no toys or fun secenery to play with, another thing to think about is are they afraid of the dark like normal fluffies.

3 Likes

Considering they’re fluffies I’ll bet they shit a lot, however maybe their shit it’s way to dense and goes right to the bottom instead of dissolve in water.
For food maybe like fishies? some kind of mini-kibble things or flakes, maybe pasta flakes? also veggies and fruit might work just as well.

6 Likes

Cute toys for sea-fluffies then?
Maybe a small habitat to explore and maybe light weight shiny plastic pebbles to play with?

4 Likes

Kelp or seaweed can be eaten like grass for sea fluffsor even krills perhaps?

But i know in one art few days ago it can’t be put with other fishes as its shit kills the other fishes and damage the filter.

4 Likes

Oooh…now there’s an interesting story
An accidental invasion of sea-fluffs due to flooding.

6 Likes

Yeah that can be and they are as worst as any fluffy invasive herd.

I think the worst is clogging the sewer pipes

6 Likes

You mind if I use that?

4 Likes

Sure feel free to use it :blush: :+1:

4 Likes

I’d think they’d have better mobility underwater so while they might not have toys they can play together better.

4 Likes

Beach ball is the closest they can have for a toysie or those small plastic balls that floats.

2 Likes

I’m wondering about something neutrally boyant. Also, a rubber duck might be fun. Toy boats. I wonder about an inflatable pool chair or inner tube?

5 Likes

SURFING SEA FLUFFIES! THATD BE AWESOME!

3 Likes

Inner tube is good like those seals use

Rubber ducky! Yeah thats a good wawa ver of a huggie toy :+1:

5 Likes

@Chikahiro @Karn

Another to think bout why not to include a sea fluffy with other sea animals in one aquarium

4 Likes