R&D Funding Proposal: Parasitoid Wasp Mutualism (TG_89)

Fuck it. Wasps.

I feel like I should probably mention that there are some (shittily-done) parts of this that might make you slightly uncomfortable if you have tryptophobia. That’s not an excuse to stop reading, just letting you know.

I’ve got a couple more ideas for this, both a decent bit more grounded than this one (one of them might actually be something approaching ‘good’!). That said, I feel like this series could quite easily be run into the ground - after all, it’s pretty much just one ‘joke’ applied to several different contexts, and I’m total ass at constructing actual jokes that are more than just “Haha, he sarcasm”. I’m having a good time making these, but I don’t want it to wear out its welcome.

Also, these wasps really are fucking gross.

As always, feedback and critique is both welcome and invited.

115 Likes

I love this series.

5 Likes

started off on the right foot and got his attention, but very quickly lost it with an idea which most certainly would have been an utter ecological disaster and probably have backfired horribly, also whats with the R&D team constantly sending images of tortured fluffies it really does feel like almost everybody in R&D just hates fluffies

2 Likes

Okay well i kinda have a idea if there original post would like to hear and see if R&D would green lite it … its a dumb one call foal drone

I imagine this was something that came about after someone spent a month designing some new fluffy proofed toy only for the the entire trst group to somehow all break at least 3 bones each playing with it because there was just a bit too much elasticity in the rubber it was made of.

The manager is my hero.

2 Likes

Next thing you know we got the Judas breed in the fluffy-verse.

This is why abusers shouldn’t be in official R&D work. From the perspective of the company they should want individuals who are completely neutral and unbiased against fluffies positively or negatively. Essentially, real researchers just straight up shouldn’t give a damn about fluffies at all and should just be looking for the most optimal and efficient products and solutions to make the company as much money as possible.

This researcher and whoever he roped into helping him should be fired and replaced due to clear bias tainting his work, and severe unprofessionalism in official documentation.

But that’s from a purely realistic and rational perspective. These are fluffies and presumably hasbio. They don’t need to make sense. So, this is still hilarious and does make sense from the perspective of the pure endemic incompetence that so many people seem to display in universe. Lol.

3 Likes

Is this series inspired by those funny fake essays with the fake teacher/professor comments on them?

Oh man I bet a bunch of people’s Trypophobia just got set off

I like to imagine it’s just one dude who keeps coming up with more and more absurd ideas

1 Like

Idea, Forever Mama, a genetically modified mare fluffy that once given birth, keeps lactating along with having four tits. Good for nursing and fostering foals. Bonus feature being they can tell if a fluffy is a Smarty and alert their mama or daddy to the “bad fluffy”. If that option isn’t available the mares have strong back legs for bucking with the average strength of a 2-3 year old.

2 Likes

Dunno why I find it so funny when fluffies are being justly punished but don’t understand why.

Also, glad to see this series continuing. Interesting ideas and topics, and the format of a company document with notes from higher ups is pretty unique.

I can see this going poorly for people who have PET fluffies if funding was approved. I like seeing arrogant ferals and smarties in pain, not well behaved pets!

Now do it with the other kind of WASPs.

Huggies, not buggies!

Let’s see what batshit abominations or ideas are presented next.

White Anglo Saxon Protestants?

1 Like

Yeeeeesssss.

Isn’t that a huge chunk of this website? :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, new to me avatar? Neat! I remember your fluffy reaper avatar fondly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup. It’s Chaos, a major character in my headcanon. @Julie drew it for me.

Oh, and now that I’ve gone and mentioned the H-word, here’s a relevant tidbit for ya: my headcanon has two Infinite Planes of Perpetually Angry Immortal Wasps.

One has actual wasps, the other has White Anglo-Saxon Protestants.

Which one do you think is worse?

3 Likes