r/fluffycommunity - Soon-weggies (by muffin)

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/melxc5/soonweggies_by_muffin/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

29 Likes

All that training paid off.

Summary

9 Likes

spit-takes her coffee

Well-played!

1 Like

… though kinda cursed …

1 Like

Can you label this as horrorbox? Pleas

I personally think this image is pure weirdbox, but now that you mention it, the concept of legs being grown in a fluffy’s womb could make for some good horrorbox content.

Imagine a fluffy mare somehow altered/reprogrammed to grow legs instead of foals, but being completely unaware of this due to her limited mind.
Every time she gives birth, she expects babies, but sees disembodied legs instead.
Then whoever is overseeing the process promptly takes the legs, puts them in a freezer to save them for limb reattachment surgeries, and restarts the process with the “mother” all over again.

It could even be expanded beyond just legs and to other body parts.
She could be a multi-use organ donor, never needing to be replaced until she finally dies of natural causes.

1 Like

Jesus fuck, it gets weirder every time I look back and see this picture. This is some really good weirdbox.

Yeah, I love this so much. It provides an actual answer to the age old question “how long till leggies?” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like