Rack-mount industrial fluffy preparation, inspired by jberg360's concept, commissioned by Virgil ❤ (Dragonixa)

Original idea: Rack-mount fluffies (Artist: jberg360) (Fluffybooru id: 22696)

@Virgil wanted to see this concept in my version… So of course I had to do it, and of course I did my best ;3 Really proud of the faces here, hope you’ll enjoy!

76 Likes

I still have no clue what is the purpose of this contraption

5 Likes

Goddamn, skarbie!
I can almost feel it. Almost smell it.

…Wow!

7 Likes

Probably to prepare fluffies as home decorations for people ^^’

6 Likes

This is the procedure for rack-mounting fluffies whose life is worth nothing, but whose blood is quite valuable.

8 Likes

;W;
I did it all for you :heart:

4 Likes

So basically this is just a way to easily store pillowfluffs?

5 Likes

Pillowfluffs lead charmed lives when compared to these tortured creatures.

6 Likes

They still have parts of their bones sticking out under that synthetic extention… So are they really pillowed if they have hard edges?

5 Likes

Oh this looks incredible! I love the detail! And you made the expressions look so good!

5 Likes

;w; ~❤
I always love stretching faces, so this was a perfect opportunity for me to have some fun ;3

4 Likes

Now I am confused. What’s the point then? Organ and blood harvesting? Filtration? Some other reason that the brain of 21st century human can’t comprehend right now?

3 Likes

(Headcanon)

These are low-dollar fluffies. They cost nothing at all. But they have a special blood type, akin to O Positive blood in humans.
They’re universal donors.
And they have no choice but to donate

8 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Extracting fluffy pain and suffering, duh!

3 Likes

Wow neat drawing Dragonixa, but who will Virgil commision next. The world wonders.

3 Likes

Don’t feel too bad for them.
If you start wondering if they matter, it will bring down the whole house of cards.
Mind over Matter.
So long as you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.

5 Likes

You speak words of truth.

2 Likes

That’s pretty darn good!

3 Likes

Holy shit that’s Brutal.

4 Likes