Raising Rainbow Ch. 4 (FluffyChimera)

I am absolutely reading what you’ve said.

If you want to restate your point, go ahead. And be clear.

2 Likes

ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker (9)

1 Like

Right now you are doing neither.

1 Like

Well I’m sorry I can’t articulate myself properly to you. I don’t know how I can be any clearer. I shouldn’t have used the word “uncomfortable”, evidently that word means something different to people here than it does to me.

1 Like

Pathetic: adjective:
Arousing pity - especially through vulnerability and sadness.

Please learn the English language before commenting dude.

One word=not knowing the whole language?

2 Likes

In this case, yeah! In this moment, Rainbow is indeed pathetic.

Also… if you have been following the story, you should see the ACCIDENTAL ABUSE tag on chapters 1-3.

This may not be intentional, but its still abuse… just with plot.

1 Like

Accidental being the key word here. Jitters isn’t the kind of person to mock this particular fluffy. I’ve never seen “pathetic” used as anything but an insult.

2 Likes

Well, time to expand your vocabulary! No time like the present to update one’s education.

1 Like

My mom’s a writer, I always had a big vocabulary.

2 Likes

Well, then stop being a snowflake. Because the author made a decision, and to be honest, no one agrees with you.

Find another story if you get uncomfortable by someone correctly using a word

1 Like

If you made this just for this thread, you have successfully made my entire day two minutes in.

This is so fucking funny

1 Like

Yes, I’m the snowflake, not the ones dogpiling someone for making a minor criticism. I wasn’t trying to make FluffyChimera change anything. It was just meant to be a little suggestion, that’s it. Sorry if it didn’t come off that way.

1 Like

A suggestion no one asked for or wanted.

You went out of your way to tell people how uncomfortable correctly using a word makes you feel.

What on earth did you expect? Say stupid shit, win stupid prizes.

2 Likes

Honestly cuddos to this dude, he pulled this one out quite fast and it’s really good lol

2 Likes

Brooo. The fact that it was done outta thin air. Fucking amazing.

That’s some serious talent

1 Like

Sucks their profile isn’t public, was a good laugh none the less.

Shit post that has quality, dedication and timing is always top tier.

2 Likes

Why are you so intent on being antagonistic? I don’t want to be your enemy, but I guess you do.

You better get off the internet if that bothers you so much.

1 Like

Sorry, I was being polite.

What you were doing was whining because you got upset over the author’s decision in vocab.

I am very amused that you’re regurigutating what other users have said to you.

Take the L. No one is on your side. I’m having a good time with this, it do be hitting that entertainment vibe for me.

Move on. No one cares that the word ‘pathetic’ upset you so much. It’s just easy amusement.

1 Like

My initial post did get a thumbs up and a heart, so it seems someone thought I made a fair point. You really were just looking for a fight, weren’t you? Well I’m not interested. Goodbye.

1 Like