Random Abuse [original by Beast, edited by Super Weaner]

115 Likes

Based Yujiro Hanma.

7 Likes

Does it count as an outright mockery of the owner of the artstyle? :hmm:

3 Likes

No i took the character post and setting from original artist and fucked it up into my own story. (Like i did with RQ style) If i want to mock the original artist i world not change the color of the characters. I got nothing against Beast or hugboxer.

7 Likes

Well fair enough. Still, when you decide to do a box swap like that again, can you wait out a bit longer? The person you are currently parodying won’t get as mad in this case

4 Likes

Understood, but what is box swapping though.

4 Likes

Original was a hugbox. You remade it into abuse. Knowing the community’s history of hate edits you gotta be mindful about pulling stunts like that

9 Likes

The only thing to do is to check in with @Beast

Lots of artists are fine with re-use of their work, even in box-swapped art.

But some are not.

13 Likes

Dumme fwuffy nobody messes with Yujiro

5 Likes

Ugh what the fuck is wrong with that pink foal in the last panel?

2 Likes

lol stupid shitbaby

2 Likes

It’s “sensitive”

6 Likes

Sensitive? Seems derped to me.

1 Like

I’m not mad that you did this, but it does kind of feel insulting. Don’t know if that’s what you were going for or not, but i’m not gonna force you to take it down. I’m not here to police the internet, just to hopefully add something nice.

25 Likes

I am sure this one is falls under “sensitive” type

2 Likes

What does that mean?

I respect that decision.

Please folks, if you’re considering remixing someone else’s artwork, ask first.
In previous years on previous websites our community had a number of episodes such as this one where the original artist was not so gracious.
I would rather not have a repeat of those instances.

Thank you.

17 Likes
5 Likes

Ohhhh so it’s a retarded, fat spoiled little fucker innit he
Thought that’s what you meant, but wasn’t sure.

11 Likes

Saw the first one and was wondering why it ended so well, then I saw it was Beast and not @SuperWeaner :laughing:

Also that foal is still in diapers but bigger than an adults shoe. That thing is massive! 0_o

3 Likes