Random Act of Violence (By: Jejjick)

Moral of the story: don’t leave your fluffies unattended on the street.

(Thank you @PonePone for naming Bud here.)

I felt like being particularly mean to an alicorn for some reason, so here’s this show of unusual cruelty.

139 Likes

Jeeze Bud, you should worry over wether you’ll make it through the night alive or not, not about babies.

27 Likes

Alright I can’t condone this.

This is registered property, that Fluffy is owned and you’re liable for damages now

Think before you rip.

54 Likes

Wait, who took his lumps? An abuser or another Fluffy?

8 Likes

Random passerby.

17 Likes

any cost is worth it to ruin this idiot

20 Likes

I would give away my life savings if it meant I could destroy even one of these shithogs.

10 Likes

nah, nah, there are too many annoying ferals to go around to excuse going after somebody’s pet

16 Likes

It was going to multiply though.

16 Likes

In a controlled environment, domesticated pests aren’t worth the legal hassle it takes to deal with.

The onus is on the owner to ensure that the multiplication stops there, or that proper procedures are put into place to ensure a secured breeding facility, but that’s for the owner to deal with, not random Johnny Sackripper

16 Likes

Daddy’s kind of dull, isn’t he? Who leaves thier alicorn just tied up and unguarded? Maybe some buildings have a ‘no fluffy’ policy, but in that case you leave your fluffy at home. Plus, this is a shelter. Hard to believe they don’t let leashed fluffy’s inside.
I feel sad for daddy since his pet was so baddly hurt…but maybe pets are too much of an adult thing for him to handle right now.

20 Likes

also why would you have to leave your fluffy outside of a fluffy shelter

14 Likes

Likely so the other Fluffies don’t see a pet and start begging to be friends. If dad has one Fluffy there’s a better chance of getting another

Or Bud being an Alicorn might mean he’s outside so nobody freaks out at the “Munstah”

11 Likes

Or maybe the neighborhood is a nice place and he didn’t expect some psychotic asylum escapee was going to hurt his pet.

Is like leaving you bike outside the store without a lock, if you live in a nice place you can do it without worry.

7 Likes

Now thats just mean for mean sake , im all for ultra violence an brutally , usually when its deserved
Ya boi was trying his best to be good and clean for a family, also good job XD

2 Likes

if someones bike came up to me on the street and said anything I would totally steal the front wheel

9 Likes

Deserved? They have the IQ of a paper weight. It’s weird to place morality and judgement on creatures too retarded to not even shit on themselves half the time.

9 Likes

Here’s the $5 worth of damages. Clearly, those things cost a lot when you fucking leave it on the street by itself like some cheap piece of crap.

8 Likes

Exactly lmao. Like leaving an old mattress on the side of the road and getting mad when the city removes it.

6 Likes

I’m torn- for one thing, this is a domestic fluffy obviously, so whoever decided to go apeshit on Bud here damaged someone’s property and is setting themselves up for a nasty civil suit given that there’s probably cameras this close to a fluffy shelter ( imagine how often those places get targetted by abusers ) plus its an alicorn so that’s actual money.

OTOH ‘soon daddeh’ here hadn’t even gotten his dick wet yet and was already going around prattling about it, plus what sane person leaves their alicorn leashed outside in a world full of abusers and ferals that would happily gang up on a ‘munstah’ if they spotted him? Everyone here is clearly sharing the same three brain cells.

13 Likes