Random Act of Violence (By: Jejjick)

I mean, if most humans in fluffy universes had brains we wouldn’t have many stories to tell. Fluffy stories need their humans to be too stupid to fix their pets, or their backyard fences, leave their fluffies unsupervised and in harms way, etc.

Also people let their ultra expensive purebred dogs run around unleashed and uncontained all the time and then are shocked and upset when they get turned into a gut splatter on the highway, so I wouldn’t imagine people would be any better about their alicorns lol.

12 Likes

Oh I’m certainly not claiming its UNREALISTIC- we had an entire neighborhood saga about some dumbass who kept bringing their dog into the local grocery store and whining about having to leash it up outside in the parking lot- that one ended with the time she left it and her kids in the car in August and earned a smashed window for it. She obviously ‘had’ to leave before the cops arrived, but at least that was the last time anyone spotted her in the area.

And there’s still plenty of not-stupid fluffy stories to tell, but its extra funny if its not only the fluffy being an idiot

9 Likes

Oh for sure, I’m speaking more towards the general trends and tropes we see in fluffy stories that people like to stick to- there’s definitely plenty of other types of stories to tell. Also I agree with you, stories where both parties are monumentally dumb can be so entertaining

I love the gritty little details you use

3 Likes

It was a bad decision to leave the fluffy unattended. Abusers or hugboxers will think it’s up for grabs because most people think it was abandoned.

The guy left an Alicorn unattended! The guy deserved what happened to him! Shame the Alicorn was damaged instead of stolen.

5 Likes

Some shops have kennels outside for peoples dogs while they shop, why not the same for fluffies?

1 Like

not all of them are like that , while even the smartest one iv seen is still kinda derpy , they can still be very good if treated right and even keep the shitting thing under wraps , and like i said i love ripping and tearing a fluff as much as the next abuser BUT not just for no reason , even if they are little derps

See I say it’s BETTER to do this to a fluffy with an owner. Teaches them some fucking humility, treating this thing like a real pet.

7 Likes

Right yeah that’s why it’s funny

He was all excited about getting to have a family, having a life with some meaning that felt like it would keep going after he’d died. Getting to rear a child and instill it with the joy and wonderment he finds in life.

Now none of that is going to happen and also he’s in absolute agony. He can’t decide what’s worse, being maimed or not being a dad! Hilarious!

7 Likes

If the site owners allowed anonymous commenting with a ton of /b/tards arguing for and against abusing someone else’s fluffy. This could truly be a Booru post circa last decade.

7 Likes

I always found that argument really silly because like guys it’s fictional who cares

Also the idea that a fluffy with an owner has more moral weight than a fluffy without an owner assumes that a fluffy is not a moral actor which is plainly false

7 Likes

The point was they are too stupid to bear the consequence of their own actions if you are going for a ‘justified’ abuse. There’s nothing really justified in it. They are literally too dumb to know better most of the time. Hell in a lot of the justified abuse stories it’s because a fluffy is going to town on a poopie. Which they are PROGRAMMED into hating in most headcanon. Getting mad at something actually bioengineered to act a certain way makes no sense.

Which is why every fluffy should get the boot regardless :shrug: The only justification needed is they’re standing there breathing up valuable oxygen

11 Likes

I think a lot of people think that gratifying revenge is the same thing as justice lol

7 Likes

I just feel it’s a form of hero complex. More times than not, it’s the same setup and pay off to such a degree we should have a tag by now.

That and it feels rather…I guess fluffy raciest when you prefer X color/type over the rest. Sort of feels subtle at times.

1 Like

lol lmao it’s funny that people still have the “it can’t happen here” mentality

2 Likes

Why is torture and murder suddenly okay when it’s “deserved”?

2 Likes

That’s my thing. How is it better when the fluffy did something wrong? What kind of mess is worth dismemberment? It’s all wildly unfair lmao just LET it be.

3 Likes

Do you just randomly hit or abuse someone or something , by passing or left out just cause you can

If you see a child hit another child for having brown hair, is it justifiable or reasonable to beat that kid to death? If your dog gives birth but rejects a puppy, would you drag the dog into the street and run it over with your car?

Fluffies aren’t kids and dogs, obviously, but that’s still essentially your argument. Situation that could be solved by simply removing the primarily defenseless problem actually calls for maiming and you’re right to do it lmao?

Most of us love to torture fictional fluffy ponies here dude you don’t have to pretend there is an actual moral high ground to be found

7 Likes

I can’t really parse what you’re trying to say but regardless. Why is torturing something suddenly okay when you think it deserves it?

2 Likes