Red Sonja - Part 02 - Bad Dancies - By Hornlarry (Booru ID 41392)

For the rest of the week, Strawberry, now known as Red Sonja, was busy dancing to videos on Youtube. She was growing fast, and now was a young filly, although she still thought of herself as a little baby. Kelsey, her new mummah, had told her to practice, and found several videos for her to watch. Red was proud of herself as she twisted and jived, she just knew that she would become a famous dancing fluff. Red Sonja worked hard, copying the women in the videos as they danced and gyrated and twerked. If she did it well, Kelsey would sometimes give her peanut M&Ms.

Angel the Pegasus was also practicing. For some reason, Kelsey was making her do totally different dances than Red Sonja. Angel was also watching Youtube videos, but instead of watching the human women dancing like Sonja, all her videos were of fluffy dancers. Classical music would play in the background, and Angel would practice very, very hard at copying the elegant Unicorns and Pegasi as the twirled and leapt and pirouetted. Kelsey made Angel wear very tight ballet shoes, even though they made Angel’s hooves hurt so badly that she cried.

Kelsey also spent a lot longer dressing up Angel, washing and combing her pink fluff, pleating and wrapping ribbons in her blue mane, and putting a tiara on her head. Kelsey was much more strict with Angel than with Red Sonja, beating her with the sorry stick if she missed a step or fell over, and rarely giving her treats. Red Sonja still felt jealous though, as Angel got all the attention.

“Mummah, Wed Sonja am gud dancie babbeh! Wook!” said Red, shaking her ass like the women on the videos.

“That’s good Red Sonja, just keep practicing,” her new mummah said, absentmindedly as she combed Angel’s fluff.

“But mummah! Wed Sonja am weawy gud naow. Can have tweaty?” she asked.

Kelsey looked up angrily at the cheeky little red fluffy, pulling on Angel’s hair and making her squeak with pain.

“No more treats! I’ve spoiled you enough. Now, sit down and watch Angel do her routine. Chelsea and Princess Starlight are coming over later, and Princess Starlight has been dancing in a competition today. I want Angel to dance better than Princess, OR ELSE.”

Angel looked up at her mummah with a scared expression on her face. Red Sonja had seen Angel whipped with the sorry stick on plenty of occasions, so she sat down obediently to watch the other fluffy’s fate. Slowly, Angel assumed her starting position. Kelsey started Tchaikovsky’s Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, and Angel began her routine.|

(Tchaikovsky’s Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - Watch and Listen 3 minutes Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky / Nina Kaptsova - Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy / 2010 - YouTube)

Red watched as the magical music played, and the beautiful fluffy pranced and twirled and leapt across the room. At first Red was enchanted, wishing she was as pretty as the wonderful pegasus, but then a sense of hatred started to boil up inside her like an angry, out of control train. More than anything, she wanted to do her dance, to prove to her mummah that she was the bestest fluffy. Red Sonya wanted Kelsey to wash and comb her fluff, to make her smell pretty, and dress her in pretty costumes. Most of all, Red Sonya wanted to be mummah’s favourite, snuggled up on her lap forever, eating peanut M&Ms while the other fluffies cried and begged.

And then, out of nowhere, Angel fell over during one of her twirls.

“NO! You fucking stupid shit-rat!” screeched Kelsey in fury.

“Nuu! Pwincess am sowwy! Nu am shit-wat!” pleaded Angel.

“You are a fucking shit-rat! You can’t dance, you can’t win competitions, you’re just a stupid, lazy, ugly fluffy!” Kelsey yelled at the crying pegasus, before whipping her butt with the sorry stick.

“Nuu! Pwease mummah! Nu mowe sowwy stick! Fwuffy wiww try hawdew!” Angel wept.

Red Sonya smiled in satisfaction.

“Do you know what else happens to Fluffy’s that can’t dance properly? They get sorry poopies!” Kelsey shouted. “Red Sonya,” she said to the confused red fluffy as she pulled of the weeping pegasus’s ballet dress, “Get over here and give Angel sorry poopies!”

Red smiled to herself, but was a bit afraid. Did mummah really want her to give Angel sorry poopies?

“Bu-but mummah, sowwy poopies am bad poopies. Mummah-Kewsey say onwy poop in da wittabawks.”

“Red Sonja! You give this bad fluffy sorry poopies right now, or you will spend all night in the sorry box!” Kelsey practically screamed.

Red was shocked, but quickly trotted over, and turned her ass to face the crying pegasus as she struggled and tried to escape from Kelsey’s grasp. Red Sonja looked over her shoulder and up at her mummah’s face, only to see her nod with approval.

“Pweaase mummah! Nu wan hav sowwy poopies! Angew wiww do gud dancies! Pweeeeeeeeeeeease!”

Red Sonja unleashed a torrent of foul smelling poop all over the pretty perfumed fluff of the dancing pegasus. It completely covered the other fluffy’s face, chest, belly and crotchboobs. The pegasus immediately started to wail with despair.

“Nuuuuuu! Huuu huu huuu! Nu wan poopies! Why giv gud fwuffy poopies! Huuu huuu huuu… huuu huuu huuu… huu huu huu…”

Kelsey grabbed the shit covered fluffy and dumped her in the litterbox, making her cry even harder.

“Now stay in that litterbox, and don’t come out until you’ve given yourself licky-cleanies,” she told her, “Unless you’d prefer the hose?”

“Nuuu! Nu wan hose an cowd wawas… wiww give wicky-cweanies…”

Red Sonja watched in satisfaction as her rival was reduced to a blubbering mess. Not only had she given her sorry poopies, but mummah had approved, and told the other fluffy to lick herself clean. Red Sonja knew that she must be the bestest-babbeh.

This view was reinforced when Kelsey gave Red Sonja a spaghetti flavoured fluffy treat.

Later that day, Kelsey’s best friend Chelsea came over, with her fluffy in a carrybox. She had returned from a dancing competition, and was not happy.

“The fucking bitch didn’t even come second!” Chelsea bitched to her friend, as her fluffy did its best to hide and keep quiet, “Third fucking place! Who cares about third! You’re not even the first loser!”

Red Sonya was eating a carrot, while Angel hid in her nesty, having finally managed to lick the last of Red Sonja’s poop from her fluff. Red peered inside the carrybox, and saw that Princess Starlight was wearing a beautiful ballerina dress, with ribbons and a tiara. She had a rosette pinned to her dress. Red Sonja could not read it, but it said “3rd Place - Well Done!”. The fluffy was staring at the floor in shame.

“What a bitch!” Kelsey exclaimed, agreeing with her best friend, “You’d think she’d be grateful for all the dancing lessons you’ve given her, and repay you by winning.”

“Totally, but I guess this fluffy is just stupid and useless,” Chelsea replied.

“So, what do you want to do?” asked Kelsey, giving her friend an evil smile. Red Sonja looked from one girl to the next.

“I’ll probably just get rid of her. Dump her in an alleyway or shelter or something. My dad has promised me a new Rainbow mane foal for my birthday. I bet I can train her to be a better dancer.”

At the mention of alleys and shelters, Princess Starlight’s silence was finally broken.

“NuuU! Mummah, pwease nu take fwuffy to shewtew! Pwincess wiww be gud, be bestest dancie-fwuffy! Pwease nu…”

“SHUT UP!” Chelsea shouted, whacking the side of the carrybox with her hand, scaring the fluffy inside.

“Eeeep!” it responded, “Huu huu huuu…”

“You know what I think we should do?” said Kelsey, sounding devious and excited, “I think, we should take her leggies!”

Kelsey pulled out a pair of dress making scissors, and sliced the blades together with a deadening SNIP.

“Nuuu!” screamed Princess, “Nu take weggies! Pwease!”

“SHUT UP OR I WILL!” yelled Chelsea, whacking the carrybox again.

Even Red Sonja was silent, a lump of half-chewed carrot caught in her throat. Would the meany mummahs really take Princess’ leggies?

“We can’t take her legs really Kelsey,” said Chelsea, sounding disappointed, “The animal rights laws mean we’d go to jail, and be banned from keeping fluffies.”

“Yeah,” said Kelsey, nodding in reluctant agreement, “That’s true, but what if she had… an ACCIDENT?”

“Oh wow,” said Chelsea, also sounding excited, “That could work, if she fell and broke her legs…”

“…and they had to be amputated!” Kelsey finished.

The two teenage girls jumped up to their feet and hugged each other, giggling evilly.

“We’d have to make sure that no one could tell on us though.” said Kelsey, and Chelsea nodded in agreement.

“Would YOU tell on us Red Sonya?” asked Kelsey, waving the scissors in front of Red’s face.

Red Sonja swallowed her chunk of carrot. “Nu mummah! Wed Sonja wiww not teww!”

“What about you Angel, will YOU tell on us, if Princess has an accident?”

“Nuuu! Pwincess wiww not teww!”

“That settles it then,” said Kelsey, smiling with evil satisfaction.

A few moments later, Kelsey and Chelsea set Princess down on the stone window ledge, just outside Kelsey’s bedroom window. Kelsey was holding Red Sonya, and Chelsea was holding Angel, to make sure the fluffies were watching. Both fluffies had been made to use the litterbox before hand, so that they wouldn’t shit themselves with fear. Some thirty feet below them, the flagstone patio of Kelsey’s back yard loomed towards them, threateningly.

“So Princess,” said Kelsey, in a pretend-kind voice. “I heard you messed up one of your twirls?”

“P-p-pwease mummah-Kewsey, wet Pwincess inside fwom window wedge… nu wike it hewe. It a wong way down…”

“I don’t care about that. You messed up your twirls, and only came third. I want you to show us some of your twirls, right now!”

“Bu-but… Mummah!” Princess wailed, looking to her mummah-Chelsea to save her.

But Red Sonja could see that Chelsea was too far gone. She had a look of delicious anticipation on her face and was practically squirming with excitement.

“Do it Princess.” was all Chelsea commanded, as she eagerly watched.

“Pweeaase mummah!” the Unicorn begged her one last time.

“DO IT!” the girl insisted.

Slowly, and carefully, the terrified Unicorn did a perfect ballerina pirouette. Stopping, she looked up at her mummah expectantly.

“ANOTHER!” Chelsea demanded.

Princess Starlight started to cry, but did another near perfect Piroutte. This time, she wobbled at the end, and nearly lost her balance, hooves scrabbling on the window ledge. Again, she looked up at her mummah’s face, desperate for approval.

“Another.” Chelsea said softly, with perverse glee.

Princess Starlight performed another piroutte, then another, then more and more, asking each time to be let back inside.

“Pwincess Staw-wight nu wike dis game,” the fluffy cried.

“Do another.” the girls insisted.

Princess Starlight started to do another twirl, but this time, mis-stepped, crossed her hooves over one another, and stepped out to right herself…

…straight into thin-air.

The fluffy fell to the ground and landed with a sickening crunch.

“AAIIIIEIEIEIEEEEEEE!” the fluffy screamed, “AAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!”

The girls rushed downstairs, carrying Red Sonja and Angel with them. When they reached the flagstone patio, they found Princess Starlight with four hideously broken legs. Her bones had simply shattered under the impact, and several were protruding from her fluff. The poor creature could barely breathe for screaming, and had shat herself in terror.

“SCREEEEEEE! Weggies! SCREEEEEEEE!” the fluffy wailed in agony.

“And just remember fluffies, if anyone tells on us, they will be KILLED,” Kelsey told them all, including Chelsea. “You know what killed means fluffies? Forever sleepies.”

Later that week, Chelsea brough Princess Starlight back to Kelsey’s house.

The vets had had to amputate all four of her legs, but had given her a special cushion to sit on. Chelsea had decided to keep her, as a warning to other fluffies as to what would happen if they failed. Angel had been terrified to see her, fearful of losing her own legs but Red Sonja knew she was the best, and would win all her competions. Princess and the other fluffies had kept their mouths shut, not saying anything to Kelsey’s parents, and agreeing that it had been a horrible accident.

Leaving the fluffies alone, Kelsey and Chelsea went downstairs to watch TV. Princess just sat there on her pillowfluff cushion, and sadly stared into space.

Angel played with her blockies, trying to ignore her friend, as if the sight of her was too much for her to bear.

“Pwease…” Princess started to beg, “can Pwincess have Mistew Wabbit fow huggies?”

Angel stood up, and started to carry the stuffy rabbit friend over to the pillowfluff. Red Sonja decided to mess with them both.

“Wed Sonja am da bestest dancie fwuffy, Wed Sonja wiww win da dancie competishun, an get aww da tweaties. Angew wiww nu win, an mummah-Kewsey will gib her a haxidunt. Den Angew wiww hav nu weggies, an be a stoopid-dummeh-poopie-piwwow-fwuff wike Pwincess!”

The evil red fluffy started to cackle with glee as the other fluffies stared at her in shock.

“Stoopid fwuffy!” Angel said, breaking the silence, “Mummah onwy want Wed Sonja to poop on da ova fwuffies! Yu nu even do pwopew dancies!”

“Dat nu twue!” yelled Red Sonja, “Wed Sonja am da bestest twewky-fwuffy, hab pwacticed to hip-hop and gangsta-wap videos!”

“Dat nu pwopew dancies!” argued Angel.

“It am!” said Red Sonja, and responded by shaking her ass and crotch-boobs in the other fluffy’s face.

The other fluffy ignored Red Sonja as best she could, and gave the stuffy rabbit to her pillowed friend. The stuffy rabbit flopped and landed on the floor, as Princess was no unable to hold him or hug him. Angel kindly moved Mr Rabbit until he was half-hugging the miserable Unicorn.

“Fankyu Angew.” said Princess, looking like she might start to cry.

“Dat am otay Pwincess,” replied Angel, nuzzling her friend and giving her bestest huggies.

Red Sonja stomped up like a petulant child, turned and lifted her tail.

“Dis what Wed Sonja fink of dummeh nu-weggie fwuffy!” she cried, and released a torrent of liquid shit all over the stuffed toy rabbit.

“MISTEW WABBIT!” Princess wailed, before breaking down into pitiful sobbing.

Red Sonja knew she was the bestest fluffy.

TO BE CONTINUED

Next story in the Jellyverse Saga>>

Link to Index of Hornlarry Stories

26 Likes

I never finished this story in the Jellyverse back when I was posting on the Booru. Do you guys want me to write an ending?

16 Likes

Red Sonja gets taken to the Dancing Contest with Angel, Angel does her routine, she’s very good but Kelsey still think it’s not good enough so she unleashes Red Sonja to shit on the competition.

Sonja does as she’s told and shits all over the stage, twerking her crotch-tits at everyone and loudly screaming about how she’s “Da bestesh dancie Fwuffy eba.” Until she gets caught.

A guard manages to grab Sonja and demands to know who her owners is, Sonja screams for Kelsey to help her, Kelsey walks away not wanting to get in trouble. Sonja is declared a feral and thrown into a shelter.

At this point the ending could go two ways, either Sonja’s shitty attitude gets too much to handle, constantly referring to herself as ‘Bestesh’ and only wanting ‘Mummah Kew-see’ to take her home, that she’s thrown into the incinerator. Or, her twerk dancing gets her too much attention from the shelter’s stallions and she becomes an enfie-mare for the frustrated Fluffies.

9 Likes

How many ways would you like me to say yes?

4 Likes

Up until the part where she’s caught that’s pretty much how I’d imagined it going :smiley:

6 Likes

I’ll have to see if I can get my writing mojo back again. I also need to finish the Little Sisters Fluffies Choose Your Own Adventure. Lots of caffeine one day and staying up late with a nice rum might help.

I’ve also been reading ahead in The Truth About Fluffies. That deserves a proper ending rather than an ambiguous cliffhanger.

5 Likes

I think the two bitches deserve to be caught. Either Sonja spills the beans on everything they did to try and get pity points out of the other humans, or one of the others does.

Please, don’t let them get away scot free. The vet already didn’t connect that fluffies usually can’t open windows.

As for Jelly? I think a reality check would be in order. Like ending up at a shelter where the other fluffies don’t take kindly to smarties.

4 Likes

It’s interesting that I’m writing a fluffy abuse story where the readers hate the abusers. Not that there’s anything likeable about Kelsey and Chelsea, but in so many stories the reader identifies with the abuser and loves the fluffy abuse. I’ve managed to get you guys to care about the Fluffies more

7 Likes

YES

1 Like

Fuck those two friends! They are worst bunch of brats :persevere:

Added sonja bitch is as fuck up as them

Hope those two retards get discovered and have jail time on them and sonja get her life ruined again.

3 Likes

Yes please.

2 Likes