Reemergence Ch. 4 (by fluffysomething)

You are FV-0446, and your mommy looks not-happy at you. You found her weird book, and you she’s sitting you down and she looks like she’s about to talk.

“FV-0446, what did you read in that notepad?” Your mommy asks, a serious look on her face as you try to think of something.

“Mom-mee put pawentaw viwus namesie in book.” You answer, trying to mimic her facial expressions as she looks at you even closer.

“I did. When I was talking about them, what did you see?” Your mommy interrogates, looking through the book and then looking down at you.

“Mom-mee say… Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks nu knyo, somefing ‘bout fwuffies an’ biy-oh-con-twow? Nu knyo wha’ that am.” You reply, as she contorts her face into a small smile.

“Of course! But, mommy didn’t write that.” She makes a small frown, still keeping her eyes on you. But, she did write it! Why else would it be in her special-room?

“Buh, it in mom-mee speshew-woom! How mom-mee nu wite it if it in mom-mee speshew-woom?” You question, as she shrugs and looks at you.

“I don’t know, but mommy didn’t write any of that. Now, go say ‘mommy didn’t write that’ over and over, or you’re a bad sickie-friend.” Your mommy orders, pointing at you, then at the wall as you walk over to the wall and start saying the sentence.

“Mom-mee nu wite that… Mom-mee nu wite that…” You repeat, silently sobbing as you hear her walk away.

You are Dr. Harriet Roseman, and you are currently chasing around FV-0945 while FV-0446 isn’t looking. You want to make sure it never tells FV-0446 what you tried to do with it, and why not test something out now?

“FV-0945, come here.” You command, pointing at them as they apprehensively toddle over.

“Wha’ meanie owd housie-fwiend wan?” They ask, as you drag them to the other room and sit them down on a metal table.

“Have you ever heard of a viro-lobotomy? Take a guess on what it is.” You ask, watching them pause to think and ponder what that is as you restrain them to the table.

“Viwo-wobotomy? Nu knyo wha’ that am. Am gewd ow bad? An’, wai Eff-vee-zewo-nine-fouw-five can nu move?” They question, as you open a small box and rummage through it.

“It’s when people do things to the Bestest Sickie Friend pseudo-brain and cause them to become… dummies. That’s what I’ll be doing today.” You answer, as their face contorts into a horrified gaze.

“Nuuu! Nu wan be bad sickie-fwiend! Nu maek Eff-vee-zewo-nine-fouw-five dum-mee!” They cry out, attempting to move away from you as you inject it with something.

You are FV-0446, and your parental virus and your mommy are back! You’re still upset about what she made you say, but your parental virus looks… off.

“Pawentaw viwus? Am oh-tay?” You question, tapping them gently as they turn around.

“Guh… Buh… Bay-bee…” They answer, making almost purely unintelligible babbles as they spin around.

Why are they… like this now? Your mommy couldn’t have done it. Right?

2 Likes