Regular Colors Earthie Fluffies for sale (by: MistahGreyBunny_75)

Do you think it´s a good price? :thinking:

91 Likes

Very nice.
Price seem fair, the deal is a nice detail.
A very active bunch, really captured the range of many fluffs.

11 Likes

A fiver seems like a fair price, at that point you’re not paying for training or colours, you’re just paying to own a Fluffy and its a crapshoot on what you actually get.

Feel for the brown dude, humans may come to his defence on other Fluffies calling him poopie but that doesn’t mean they’ll take him home themselves.

10 Likes

Price varies wildly headcanon to headcanon.
I go with the majority of fluffies being fairly cheap.

4 Likes

I would… its much better than a weird bright pastel color. I’d call him Toffee and I’d flick or kick any fluffy that would bully him…

7 Likes

Imma bring home the brown, red, orange and green

3 Likes

Buy the smarty, rip him in half in front of his siblings and tell them to be nice to the brown foal or you’ll do the same to them.

Or buy them both and use the smarty as an example fluffy.

4 Likes

That stuff sounds lame and too obvious. I’ll buy the poopie and the smarty and I’ll try to make them homosexual for each other.

4 Likes

17,50 for four, and about 85,50 for the supplies to keep them alive lol

2 Likes

It’s a very cute pic, held wish I could buy some of them.

2 Likes

Very good price. I’d take the smarty, the brown one, and the one who’s being hurt. The smarty, I’d step on. The other two, I’d vet, have neutered, and take home for a long, happy life.

ETA: oh, and I’d take the dancie one, because that’s just adorable.

2 Likes

Snake food

3 Likes

Orange, Green, Blue and … maybe darker blue depending how clingy he gets.

The rest… i dunno cake toppers or something :shrug:

2 Likes

I always love pieces like this. Great job!

4 Likes

I’d buy all nine of them, put them in a safe room with cameras and then as soon as I had footage of the Smarty mistreating the others, I’d pillow and neuter him and turn him into an enfie-litterpal for the others and make it clear to the Fluffies that if they start acting like him then they’ll receive the same treatment.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :3

1 Like

Price not so good.

Art is great.

Capturing the wonderful banality of “evil” in how FluffMart treats these abominations is priceless. Thank you.

3 Likes

I love the way your mind works. :smiley:

There are 9, so i could get a great deal on all of them except the poopie, just so hes the only one not adopted. The rest will then be tormented until they outlive their usefulness.

2 Likes

For a single Fluffy? Yeah.

Takes the Brown one, because I’m quite a fan of more dull colors

4 Likes