request (appletesseract)

request fluffies for me to draw
if this flops pretend it doesnt exist

6 Likes

uhhhhhhhh, draw a smarty trying to scare a goliath birdeating spider

3 Likes

I’d love if you drew my fluffy William! Your art style is awesome!

3 Likes

A very lonely fluffy crying over his ripped stuffy

4 Likes

A girl scout fluffy selling cookies to other fluffs.

4 Likes

Draw just a shit ton of different chirpy babies, in any way you like

5 Likes

bro i would kill to see any of my fluffies in your style
Greg seems like he would fit the aesthetic pretty well
but it would also be hella fun to see Rosco & Wasabi go head to head since Rosco’s been knocked out of the running

and if ur not into doing ocs, maybe a fluffy version of Queen Chrysalis? i love how you do long sharp unicorn horns :heart::heart::heart:

(Cobblestone could also look cool as fuck)

3 Likes

God I love your fluffy style. So unique and toony. I’m with FederalChemical here, I’d love for you to do any of my fluffs! You can find them here, if you want someone specific then I dunno maybe Wawa? Oh or Kevin, the current relevant boy.

If you want non-OC prompts theeen … Honestly I just want to see the “Wuv!” fluffy again. Li’l guy just trying his best when he only knows one word.

3 Likes

I’d like to see a picture of Wod Sehwing, host of Da Twiwight Pwace.

He’s a black Alicorn with white mane, wings and horn. However his wings are hidden by a suit and tie and he has a candy cigarette in his mouth

5 Likes

Could you draw my OC Wanted?
He’s a brown earthie fluffy that has an expression like he’s played by Giancarlo Esposito.

2 Likes

One who has never been told “No” getting a reasonable punishment like no toys for the evening after saying it hates mommy/daddy and losing its mind.

2 Likes