wuv (appletesseract)

well that looked a lot better in my head

63 Likes

Shut up this is awesome, i love this

8 Likes

This art is nice for the cutesy thing it’s doing.

I almost don’t want to see horrible things happen to the characters afterwards.

4 Likes

Do they have names? The mummah (or daddeh) fluffy deserves to be remembered in the Hall of Fluffy heroes, not many fluffies are that brave.

‘Wuv!’ is an unusual battle cry, but fitting for a fluffy.

Is ‘wuv’ the only word the foal learned?

Good stuff!

2 Likes

Cutesy? The fluffies ARE cute, but I wouldn’t call the story ‘cutesy.’

1 Like

All in the name of WUV! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Screaming at strangers about your love to your kid us kinda cute ngl

5 Likes

I’m not seeing that here, though. In the second panel, the parent is saying it to the foal. In the third panel, the parent is yelling it as he/she faces off against what appears to be a dog. In the last panel, the now grown up foal is yelling it at a different fluffy, for unclear reasons.

Is the former foal looking for a special friend? Is he or she scared of thr strange fluffy and trying to intimidate it? Hard to say, the body language is ambiguous. But the other fluffy is clearly a bit upset.

2 Likes

he is clearly a bit confused

2 Likes

If my dad got eaten by a dog, I would become a bit bonkers, too.

2 Likes

Ooh, I was thinking that ‘torn apart’ was the worst case scenario, but being eaten alive in front of your foal? Yeah, that’s worse.

Though I do think the fluffy did something to make the dog go away, otherwise the foal would be dead. Maybe the dog got sick after eating the fluffy?

1 Like

Or full. Though there is some headcanon that dogs can suffer permanent olfactory impairment from fluffy sorry poopies.

1 Like

I like that idea.
It gives fluffies a tiny bit of a weapon, with out going overboard.

1 Like