Requests welcome (carniviousduck)

20 Likes

A confused if not horrified mother seeing a kitten has started nursing from her. A baby meowy Munster?!

9 Likes

How about a retard fluffy getting eaten alive by other fluffy’s for being retarded.

2 Likes

What would happen if a fluffy was the size of a car, but just as fragile as a normal fluffy?

5 Likes

How about a fluffy running around on fire, setting the rest of the herd on fire?

5 Likes

fluffy eaten by scorpion

rack of different sized fluffies held ass up getting played like a xylophone

microfluffs in a garbage disposal

microfluffs in a glass bottle terrarium

fluffy randomy sucks it’s own dick in front of house guests

garden fluffies and carnivorous plants

fluffy eaten by African Bullfrog

fluffy getting humped by a toy poodle

toy poodle getting humped by a fluffy

fluffies in a maze

fluffies vs Guinea Pigs

Glofluffs blacklight reflective fluffies i.e. Glofish

4 Likes

bowl fluffies

2 Likes

Unexpected special friends.

Fluffy giving cooking suggestions and saying how tasty it will be, like the cow from Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

4 Likes

What about jellenheimer abuse?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t mind Ducky Friend collecting Fluffies or Foals to sacrafice brutally in the glorious name of Satan

3 Likes

I think he’s done lots of times.

2 Likes

Do more :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think defies the point.

1 Like

Your point is acknowledged.

But I will ignored it :sunglasses:

1 Like

The slow process of a Smarty cannibalizing a Chirpy babbeh from the back legs up as its mother is tapping on a screen door trying to save it while it’s siblings hug each other in fear pissing and shitting.

2 Likes

A faecal friend happily reiging over a litterbox kingdom of poopie nummies, complete with normal fluffies crying about being subject to his faecal whims

2 Likes

Fluffy getting waterboarded with diarrhea

4 Likes

People and fluffies stuck on an island after plane crash. People survive by farming the oblivious fluffies and eating their foals.

4 Likes

A sickly looking litter pal and a starving foal in a can in a dumpster and the litter pal is singing to the foal to try to comfort it.

4 Likes

That might be the most sadbox thing I’ve seen in a while. If @Carniviousduck doesn’t do it, if @OtherCoraline doesn’t do it, I might have to…

edit: why did I tag Carpdime? D’oh.

3 Likes